What's new

Did you just see Crypto rising?

Well this depends on the cryptocurrency exchange platform you use. For example binance launched a new features yesterday allowing Nigerians to buy naira on the platform using pair to pair P2P. I’ve tried it and it’s fast and effective. Quidax just launched their own P2P feature today. Check those two platforms

I think the fees also matters. Some trading platforms charge a lots of fees whereas some of them do not charge any fees at all. However, you may need to pay a small fees when you withdraw from your trading account or main account to your personal wallet.

Below you will find a quick overview of the five best new cryptocurrencies to buy in 2022.

1. Luckyblock - Overall Best Cryptocurrency to Buy in 2022
  2. Shiba Inu - One of the Best-Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Year
  3. Terra - Has a Habit of Outperforming Bear Markets
  4. Yearn.finance - Strong Upward Momentum Moving into 2022
  5. PancakeSwap - Huge Decentralized Exchange Platform That is Growing Exponentiall

There is always a rise and fall in the price of cryptocurrency in the marketplace. The best thing is to invest wise and avoid being greedy. You can follow a good strong trading signal channels as as to havele chance to place a right trade all the time.

Yeah because crypto is volatile so it goes high and also comes down low sometimes, in Nigeria now we can't withdraw directly but there is the p2p option available to get your coins in naira

The same way the assets rose is the same way they can fall and you wouldn't be happy. I received payment in Litecoin from this platform during the dip and it wasn't nice I tell you.
Litecoin fell from over $200 to about $113.

Bitcoins currently is about 20,000 dollars. but in all the same the movement of cryptocurrency cannot be correctly predicted now. We just hope to see a bullish season soon.

There is always going to be periods where you are going to be having some little pumps here and there and it is best that you should just take it easy and not think that you have gotten it or.

Concerning cryptocurrencies rising.. at this moment 2022, cryptocurrencies is only dropping down and those who have invested much on it have fail. It is just the right time to buy now and keep.

Now that all the cryptospace is generally down , we cannot accurately predict how long it will take before we see another bullish movement. I don't know but I still believe there is a possibility of us having more bearish market.
This is what expert are predicting. I will Watch out to see how it goes.

Last edited:
The same way the assets rose is the same way they can fall and you wouldn't be happy. I received payment in Litecoin from this platform during the dip and it wasn't nice I tell you.
Litecoin fell from over $200 to about $113.
It's almost the same thing for me because crypto currency normally rises and sometimes fall drastically , and I was so sad when I heard the fall of litecoin because I also invested in litecoin .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back