What's new

Did you inherit any financial assets from your parents?

I inherited one hectare property from my parents. The give of us children at one hectar each. Mine is rented.

I think that almost all the people inherit wealth from their parents, right? It is not only about middle eastern countries. Many people in many western countries also inherit wealth, don't they?
Yes, but I mean that in my country there are a lot of property taxes and many inheritance taxes, that's what I mean.

I am not living alone, with me my sisters. Life is not hard because I have my inheritance, a full-time offline job, and offline milk tea-selling business.

I live with my parents and siblings. I make full-time money online. However, I am not consistent.

I live with my parents and siblings. I make full-time money online. However, I am not consistent.
I also like to make money online but I feel tired earning online and this is why I cannot make it full time and I prefer to earn online in my free time

Even if you didn't received any such asset from your parents, its not the end of the road as you can learn and earn with your own skills and hard work

I didn't inherit any thing from my parents and this has taught me to always work hard and depend on myself alone.

I inherited a building from my parents. I am renting it out to students because it is located in a school environment.
Can I ask the amount you are able to earn in the form of rent? Is it enough or are you working online or offline to earn?

We should make ourselves self dependant and should earn for us and should not have any unnecessary expectation from our parents

We should make ourselves self dependant and should earn for us and should not have any unnecessary expectation from our parents
Entitlement mentality would not take anyone far. It is the reason so many people are broke and poor. I have learnt to depend on myself.

I have started earning late and only started after I completed my education but I am responsible enough to not spend on unnecessary things

I have inherited the house which was my mother's property but I share it with my brother. She has also given her jewels to both of us. My father has named me as his nominee to his bank accounts.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back