What's new

Did you inherit any financial assets from your parents?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Financial assets are those things that you can easily use to make money. Example real estate properties, gold, stocks etc. It is common for people to inherit financial assets from their parents and use it to further their lives. Did you inherit any financial assets from your parents?

I have inherited farm land and a farm house form my parents, however, I am yet to take full control of the ownership

My parents gave me some land, which I leased. In addition, some gold materials were acquired from my mother and utilized to settle my loan.

We have 10 hectares coconut plantation in the province. But when my dad was sick with cancer, we sell 5 hectares for his treatment. But he did not survive. I inherited only 1 hectare for there are five of us children. I let a renter and pays me yearly in lump sum and share me some young cocos.

We have 10 hectares coconut plantation in the province. But when my dad was sick with cancer, we sell 5 hectares for his treatment. But he did not survive. I inherited only 1 hectare for there are five of us children. I let a renter and pays me yearly in lump sum and share me some young cocos.

I have not inherited anything at all. I do not plan to depend solely on inheritance at all. When did your dad pass away?

I have not inherited anything at all. I do not plan to depend solely on inheritance at all. When did your dad pass away?
My dad passed away in 2007. My mom passed away when I was 6 years old. I missed them every day. But life is like that, and there is no forever.

Last edited:
Yes, I inherited a property from my father, nothing more, and I have something left to inherit from my mother, it's not bad really.

Financial assets are those things that you can easily use to make money. Example real estate properties, gold, stocks etc. It is common for people to inherit financial assets from their parents and use it to further their lives. Did you inherit any financial assets from your parents?
The only thing I inherited from my parents is education
I did not inherit more than that

I inherited 1 hectar coconut farm supposed to be 2 hectares but we sold 5 hectares out of 10 for our father's medicine. This time, my property is rented and payment done yearly.

I inherited 1 hectar coconut farm supposed to be 2 hectares but we sold 5 hectares out of 10 for our father's medicine. This time, my property is rented and payment done yearly.
That is a lot
I am sure that you are making a reasonable money from it already
Manage it well

The renter pays rent annually, and part of our agreement is to share with me at least 200 young coconuts in one year time. They are intended for my sister's business selling foods in the high school canteen. She is also selling buko juice.

The renter pays rent annually, and part of our agreement is to share with me at least 200 young coconuts in one year time. They are intended for my sister's business selling foods in the high school canteen. She is also selling buko juice.
I am not familiar with the business juice but I like the fact that you have a good agreement with the renter

The buko juice I meant is the juice of the young coconut. it is mixed with milk and little sugar. It is also nutritious and kids like to drink buko juice. Are there coconuts in Lagos?

The buko juice I meant is the juice of the young coconut. it is mixed with milk and little sugar. It is also nutritious and kids like to drink buko juice. Are there coconuts in Lagos?
We have coconuts in Lagos
We have a lot of them but I have never mixed it with milk and sugar

Yes we have house and we are presently using it as our accommodation and in India we live with parents so that's how it is.

My dad passed away in 2007. My mom passed away when I was 6 years old. I missed them every day. But life is like that, and there is no forever.

Oh! So, how old are you? Are you living alone? Do you have any siblings? I think that life is quite hard and we have to deal with these realities.

It does help when we inherit financial assets from our parents as this somehow makes our life easier but we still need to work hard to earn

It does help when we inherit financial assets from our parents as this somehow makes our life easier but we still need to work hard to earn
Yes, I understand that, in Middle Eastern countries you tend to inherit, above all, businesses and family houses pass from one generation to another, that's good, here in my country there are too many property taxes and that becomes quite difficult.

Yes, I understand that, in Middle Eastern countries you tend to inherit, above all, businesses and family houses pass from one generation to another, that's good, here in my country there are too many property taxes and that becomes quite difficult.

I think that almost all the people inherit wealth from their parents, right? It is not only about middle eastern countries. Many people in many western countries also inherit wealth, don't they?

Oh! So, how old are you? Are you living alone? Do you have any siblings? I think that life is quite hard and we have to deal with these realities.
I am not living alone, with me my sisters. Life is not hard because I have my inheritance, a full-time offline job, and offline milk tea-selling business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back