What's new

Did you ever think you had superpowers being a kid??

As a kid I watched football and wrestling, not none of these superhero stuff being peddled around these days. All I wanted back then was to shoot a ball fiercely like Adriano or beat an erring classmate to a pulp. Yeah, I needed someone to try all those slams and choke holds I learnt watching Undertaker on.

And if I couldn't get someone to try that on I'd get two of my shoes to wage wrestling war against each other while I play the role of the referee, awarding wins to whichever shoe I deem fit. Oh, those days!😂

As a kid I watched football and wrestling, not none of these superhero stuff being peddled around these days. All I wanted back then was to shoot a ball fiercely like Adriano or beat an erring classmate to a pulp. Yeah, I needed someone to try all those slams and choke holds I learnt watching Undertaker on.

And if I couldn't get someone to try that on I'd get two of my shoes to wage wrestling war against each other while I play the role of the referee, awarding wins to whichever shoe I deem fit. Oh, those days!😂

Even with all the warnings from WWE that you don't try this things at home, I was always practicing all those wrestling moves with my kid brother and it was very fun. There was a day that I nearly broke my neck after I was trying to spear him but I ended up catching my shoulder on the edge of the couch.

Oh, spear! That's on you Adam Copeland Edge.

WWE was fun back then. It actually helped me too as I was fearless. I saw a lot of manoeuvres in there that I'd backed myself going into a fight. Not the one for physical altercations but my high school bullies stayed clear of me since the day I practised Rock Bottom on one of them. That made me one of the untouchables despite my slight frame.

Oh, spear! That's on you Adam Copeland Edge.

WWE was fun back then. It actually helped me too as I was fearless. I saw a lot of manoeuvres in there that I'd backed myself going into a fight. Not the one for physical altercations but my high school bullies stayed clear of me since the day I practised Rock Bottom on one of them. That made me one of the untouchables despite my slight frame.

If you smell... What Rock is Cooking!!! 😂
You must have been a very good fan of the Rock. What I picked up from him was his eyebrow-raising skill 😂.

You could have killed your classmate whom ate that Rock Bottom from you on the floor 🤣.

the-rock-rock-bottom.gif

If you smell... What Rock is Cooking!!! 😂
You must have been a very good fan of the Rock. What I picked up from him was his eyebrow-raising skill 😂.

You could have killed your classmate whom ate that Rock Bottom from you on the floor 🤣.

View attachment 6292
Oh, I love this dude. His swagger and all was just the perfect entertainment.

As for the bully, we weren't that big or muscular so the impact wasn't much. However, it was enough to make him and his fellows run for their lives. I started learning other tricks after that but never got into another fight in high school. I would've love to try tombstone piledriver on somebody's son.

Oh, I love this dude. His swagger and all was just the perfect entertainment.

As for the bully, we weren't that big or muscular so the impact wasn't much. However, it was enough to make him and his fellows run for their lives. I started learning other tricks after that but never got into another fight in high school. I would've love to try tombstone piledriver on somebody's son.

You wanna do WHAT? The Undertaker's tombstone piledriver on someone in school 😂? They are definitely going to put you in a juvenile prison.

The Undertaker's tombstone piledriver is one of the most devastating signature moves in WWE.

I'll probably get sent to juvie for putting someone through the piledriver. It was just a wish anyway. I'd have to be probably bigger than the person to try but back then I was one of the smallest in my class.

I tried AA with my brothers a couple of times, flinging them onto our mattress. I got that one perfectly executed too. The one that fascinated me the most was CM Punk's GTS. I was thrilled by the science behind it. Like, will a person actually go to sleep for some seconds if I hit the person's chin with my knee? When Punk left WWE I stopped following him. And there ends my fascination with his move

I'll probably get sent to juvie for putting someone through the piledriver. It was just a wish anyway. I'd have to be probably bigger than the person to try but back then I was one of the smallest in my class.

I tried AA with my brothers a couple of times, flinging them onto our mattress. I got that one perfectly executed too. The one that fascinated me the most was CM Punk's GTS. I was thrilled by the science behind it. Like, will a person actually go to sleep for some seconds if I hit the person's chin with my knee? When Punk left WWE I stopped following him. And there ends my fascination with his move

The knee can catch anywhere in your face when it's hit performing CM Punk's Go To Sleep move. It's a direct strong impact to the head. It can knock someone out for more than 10 seconds if it's hit well. Having a knee injury is possible trying to hit the CM Punk's GTS.

Since I was OBSESSED with X-Men when I was younger, I always thought that I could read people's minds, control the weather, predict the future, etc etc. I'm sure we all dreamed of having some sort of superpower when we were a kid.
Lol. Though this sounds funny but it is one of the miracle I expected to happen back then. I always follow their steps and process expecting the magic to come 😁😁 but hooola, who sent me 😂😂 nothing happened, just me and the breeze. Haha

CM Punk was a very controversial character in WWE. I love some of his fight especially when he was on a winning streak which I cannot remember how many matches he was able to win before he lost a match but he was an interesting guy to follow. I think he went to TNA wrestling after he left WWE.

I'm sure we all dreamed of having some sort of superpower when we were a kid.

Yes, almost all of us believed we were capable of those superpowers when we were a kid. Those who doesn't believe never had the opportunity to watch those superpower movies. There was no way they would know it.

Lol. Though this sounds funny but it is one of the miracle I expected to happen back then. I always follow their steps and process expecting the magic to come 😁😁 but hooola, who sent me 😂😂 nothing happened, just me and the breeze. Haha

Supernaturals have been one of my favourite TV series. I can tell you that I have been mastering all the incantation that they used in that TV show trying to invoke demons and spirit in the process. I have even learnt some of the drawings that they used in some of the rituals In the show just to know if it is something that is real but unfortunately all of them are just all made up 😂.

Supernaturals have been one of my favourite TV series. I can tell you that I have been mastering all the incantation that they used in that TV show trying to invoke demons and spirit in the process. I have even learnt some of the drawings that they used in some of the rituals In the show just to know if it is something that is real but unfortunately all of them are just all made up 😂.
But imagine those were true, the whole world would have chaos and traumas. You know that kinda childish mentality now 😁😁😂.

But imagine those were true, the whole world would have chaos and traumas. You know that kinda childish mentality now 😁😁😂.

Do you know what? It wasn't even as a kid that did those things. I was actually an adult 😂. I have always been fascinated by dark magic, witchcraft and sorcery. It was my biggest attraction to the TV series Supernaturals.

It wasn't even as a kid that did those things. I was actually an adult
Haha couldn't resist this line 😂. You were so ambitious about this super super of a thing. Mine, I gave up quite long a go. Since all the trials proof abortive to me, I rested. 🙅🙅

Haha couldn't resist this line 😂. You were so ambitious about this super super of a thing. Mine, I gave up quite long a go. Since all the trials proof abortive to me, I rested. 🙅🙅

You know that there are ways they act some things in movies, you will begin to question if it is not something that is real and obtainable. This was exactly what happened with me and that TV series Supernaturals. I had to even conduct some research online about some of the things they acted in the movie and I actually found some things that related to what they acted.

I had to even conduct some research online about some of the things they acted in the movie and I actually found some things that related to what they acted.
I do like to ask a little question, have you gotten over it or your still in it 😁😛

I do like to ask a little question, have you gotten over it or your still in it 😁😛

I think that I have gotten over it in a way but I still have this belief in the power of spirituality. There are some people with the power to tap into the spiritual world and it's something that I can't get over with completely.

I think that I have gotten over it in a way but I still have this belief in the power of spirituality. There are some people with the power to tap into the spiritual world and it's something that I can't get over with completely.
Yep, power of spirituality exist and I believe so. I have seen one boy with such around the street some time a go. The environ was so crowdy in watchout. But this is a rare gem you know. I also know of people who practice magic, just don't wanna do it anymore cause it is complicated a little than I thought.

Yep, power of spirituality exist and I believe so. I have seen one boy with such around the street some time a go. The environ was so crowdy in watchout. But this is a rare gem you know. I also know of people who practice magic, just don't wanna do it anymore cause it is complicated a little than I thought.

Exactly! It's why whenever I look back at the existence of such powers, I begin to wonder how they came into existence and how few people have access of tapping into it. Should I have such powers, I will definitely do a lot of good with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back