What's new

Did you ever think you had superpowers being a kid??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I always thought I had superpowers being a kid, because after watching any superpowers movie I would practice that too.
I remember one day I was 7, I felt I had Superpowers of Superman and I was trying to lift an heavy object that feel on my leg. Lol.
Did you ever think you had superpowers being a kid??

Since I was OBSESSED with X-Men when I was younger, I always thought that I could read people's minds, control the weather, predict the future, etc etc. I'm sure we all dreamed of having some sort of superpower when we were a kid.

Superman was my favourite superhero growing up. I imagined myself being strong like him but I was sure I don't posses flying powers. I wouldn't be stupid trying to fly off the roof top of our building 😅.

It's not really a super power for me but a good skill in shooting. Rambo was my favourite guy when I was still a kid growing up. He was so good when it comes to shooting. So, I was always choosing to be Rambo whenever I'm role playing with my fellow kids growing up. You know that gun stick shooting stuffs right? Yeah, that's what I was very good at.

It's not really a super power for me but a good skill in shooting. Rambo was my favourite guy when I was still a kid growing up. He was so good when it comes to shooting. So, I was always choosing to be Rambo whenever I'm role playing with my fellow kids growing up. You know that gun stick shooting stuffs right? Yeah, that's what I was very good at.

If it is those kids play stuff, then they are not real shooting stuff or do you mean you guys used to shoot for real? Well, for me, growing up had no time for trying to form one superpower or another. I was just happy enjoying my life and playing with friends.

If it is those kids play stuff, then they are not real shooting stuff or do you mean you guys used to shoot for real? Well, for me, growing up had no time for trying to form one superpower or another. I was just happy enjoying my life and playing with friends.

I wonder who shoots for real as a kid? How's that even possible to begin with? I was talking about those gun playing acts we all did as kids unless you're not familiar with what I'm talking about. It's a kids play that's very popular for us growing up.

I think that almost all of us as children have thought that we had or that we could have superpowers, I thought so and wanted to be a superhero, I liked Spiderman, Batman, and Superman, they are things that excite you a lot as a child, I even believed that I could be a wizard and cast spells lol.

I think that almost all of us as children have thought that we had or that we could have superpowers, I thought so and wanted to be a superhero, I liked Spiderman, Batman, and Superman, they are things that excite you a lot as a child, I even believed that I could be a wizard and cast spells lol.

Even as an adult, after watching The Legend of the Seeker, I started mumbling some incantations Zed used to speak in the TV show. It's very funny how all these things we watch in the movies and TV shows tend to influence us.

Even as an adult, after watching The Legend of the Seeker, I started mumbling some incantations Zed used to speak in the TV show. It's very funny how all these things we watch in the movies and TV shows tend to influence us.
In fact, it's okay to keep a childish side where you keep getting excited about these things, it's interesting to see how we can believe that we could actually do these things in the real world, maybe in the next life we'll be superheroes, hahaha.

In fact, it's okay to keep a childish side where you keep getting excited about these things, it's interesting to see how we can believe that we could actually do these things in the real world, maybe in the next life we'll be superheroes, hahaha.

Maybe we don't even have to wait for the next life for us to have superhero powers because I believe that with what science is capable of doing today, I think there is a possibility of them having some kind of machine they're going to build which is capable of giving people super powers just like they did in the flash if you watch the TV series 😂.

I loved DC character a lot when I was growing up. Superman had the biggest impression on me. I still love Superman now but with Henry Cavill no longer Superman, I don't know what to make of whoever they will choose as the next big guy.

I loved DC character a lot when I was growing up. Superman had the biggest impression on me. I still love Superman now but with Henry Cavill no longer Superman, I don't know what to make of whoever they will choose as the next big guy.
I think we have all dreamed of looking like Superman when we were little, at least with the classic Superman, he was a reference in the world of superheroes, I don't know if now he is also a reference for children, I think he no longer arouses so many passions among children like before.

Not only as a kid, I still believe that there's a superpower within me that I'm yet to explore and dig out. One day I'll realize what it is. Hopefully.

Not only as a kid, I still believe that there's a superpower within me that I'm yet to explore and dig out. One day I'll realize what it is. Hopefully.

It is not actually difficult to survive in the world that we are living in today on daily basis because things have become so difficult that being able to survive should be regarded as having a super power. People are dying everyday with the war and the rest that is happening all over the world. We are truly superheroes in each of our different ways.

I wouldn't say I thought I had superpowers, but I had an active imagination which resulted in me pretending to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle as a kid. I remember jumping on my brother from our couch thinking that I was a real ninja turtle haha. I remember as a kid it being so high up, but it's obviously not the case. I remember thinking I was strong or powerful for being able to do that.

I think we have all dreamed of looking like Superman when we were little, at least with the classic Superman, he was a reference in the world of superheroes, I don't know if now he is also a reference for children, I think he no longer arouses so many passions among children like before.

DC is just screwing with the Superman character and it's sad watching what they have been doing for a while now with it. The need to be very careful with whom they choose eventually as the new Superman. I'm hearing they are looking for a younger Superman, I'm not sure if that's a good idea but they should know better.

Superman makes senses to now and it made sense to me decades ago. I have no idea the kind of superheroes kids are into today but I feel superman is a very commanding hero character till date. The sound of the name alone is so unique.

I wouldn't say I thought I had superpowers, but I had an active imagination which resulted in me pretending to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle as a kid. I remember jumping on my brother from our couch thinking that I was a real ninja turtle haha. I remember as a kid it being so high up, but it's obviously not the case. I remember thinking I was strong or powerful for being able to do that.

We used to watch wrestling a lot in my house because my father is a very big fan of wrestling. My junior brother and myself always wrestle in our father's bedroom using our fathers king-size family bed as a ring where we carry out some of the moves that we learnt from watching those wrestlers.

Teenage Mutant Ninja was very popular among kids in my state. A lot of use had their clothes merchandise, they looked very good. Strength and invisible is part of the main super powers we craved as kids in my neighbourhood.

Superman makes senses to now and it made sense to me decades ago. I have no idea the kind of superheroes kids are into today but I feel superman is a very commanding hero character till date. The sound of the name alone is so unique.

I would have so much loved to watch Superman encounter with Black Adam but DC decided to cut everything short for all Superman's fan. The Black Adam was a big blockbuster, I really loved it. Him fighting with Superman would have been epic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back