What's new

Did you ever think you had superpowers being a kid??

Supernaturals have been one of my favourite TV series. I can tell you that I have been mastering all the incantation that they used in that TV show trying to invoke demons and spirit in the process. I have even learnt some of the drawings that they used in some of the rituals In the show just to know if it is something that is real but unfortunately all of them are just all made up 😂.

The Winchester boys. It was a great TV show. I've watched it but never completed it because of so many repetition I was seeing in different episode. It felt like they were out of the loop with the show's content. It was what had me fed up with it.

The Winchester boys. It was a great TV show. I've watched it but never completed it because of so many repetition I was seeing in different episode. It felt like they were out of the loop with the show's content. It was what had me fed up with it.

Yeah, that's very correct. The scenes that they probably repeated very well in the TV show Supernatural was those things that are connected with vampires and blood suckers. I think they had that repeated in the show for about four or five episodes in different seasons. I really didn't like that but I don't have a choice because I enjoyed TV show.

Even when I was a kid, I understood my limitations and I never thought I had a super powers. However, I frequently dreamed about acquiring superpowers and doing unimaginable things. I often dreamt about acquiring superman's power who could even move earth.

Kids always dream about all manners of things. This is because of all the cartoon they watch all the time. I have had my own fair share of crazy dreams as a kid. They can get too exciting because almost whatever I watched in the movies and cartoons always comes to my dream.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back