What's new

Did you ever pay for a meal in Bitcoin ?

I have never been able to purchase a meal with cryptocurrency. Most shop Here will always prefer to get their cash physically and I wouldn't really want to go through the stress of having to pay with bitcoins except it is necessary.

BitPay gives you three easy options to buy food with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency: Buy gift cards for food delivery services like DoorDash and Uber Eats using your crypto wallet. Use the BitPay Card to spend crypto like cash. Order food using Menufy or Takeaway.com and pay straight from your crypto wallet.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
I have not done this before because bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is far away from being mainstream in monetary circles. The reluctance of the government to also accept it as a legal tender has not helped matters either

This will be so cool to do, but sadly I haven't paid for food through Bitcoin before and I don't know of any restaurant that accept Bitcoin as a payment method right now.
Considering the fact that the crypto currency method of payment is been legalized and made a form of payment in diverse business, but my country don't do it.

No.

I never got to do that at all.

A lot of people here do not even know what is cryptocurrencies.

It won't even make sense trying to pay for anything in crypto currencies as that would be a waste of time.

There was a particular restaurants in 2020 that was offering about 2% discount for anybody who was willing to pay in cryptocurrency. This was one of the ways that brought about adoption.

This is very uncommon in where I live in and I believe that it not impossible for people to do that because Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used in exchange for goods and services.

Did you ever pay for a meal in a restaurant with Bitcoin ?
No because in my country there is no such a payment method and not many peaple are intrested in crypto so it's pointless to offer this at the restaurants I would love to see that maybe in the fature

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back