What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

I invested my time into learning forex trading and the results was absolutely mind-blowing.
I discovered myself and learnt about my strengths and weaknesses.

Forex trading is very good it's one of those business which anyone can do I have invested my first money in the business and blown off my first account after this I had to deposit again and start trading so forex is good but before you get started ensure the skills is there to trade

Yes, I have invested my money on forex trading time without numbers, I have seen a lot of people that have earned a considerable amount of money trading the financial market.
This a good idea,I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money trading the forex market, a lot of people don't really earn money online with trading.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
To me forex trading is very complex marketing that is not easy to invest money on it anyhow. that is why I couldn't invest on forex trading because I don't know much about it if I can see anybody that can teach me.

Forex trading is not about investing but actually trading the market. There are a lot of things that you stand to gain if you are actually going to devote time into doing it.

This a good idea,I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money trading the forex market, a lot of people don't really earn money online with trading.
That's true, I have earned a considerable amount of money on trading, but I'm working on how to get a good prop firm account by the beginning of next year.

That's true, I have earned a considerable amount of money on trading, but I'm working on how to get a good prop firm account by the beginning of next year.
Wow that will be a good idea, if you are good at trading prop firm account you are going to earn a considerable amount of money with trading, I'll like to trade prop firm account aswell.

I had invested on forex trading with some of this so called expert trading firms but that was when I was a total novice and did not understood how this things work, but I have had to readjust

Wow that will be a good idea, if you are good at trading prop firm account you are going to earn a considerable amount of money with trading, I'll like to trade prop firm account aswell.
That's true, if you want to trade prop firm account you are going to earn a cool amount of money but a lot of people prefer to trade small accounts which is very bad.

That's true, if you want to trade prop firm account you are going to earn a cool amount of money but a lot of people prefer to trade small accounts which is very bad.
That's true, but a lot of people don't know how to trade in drawdown, if you don't know how to trade in drawdown you are not going to have the best results you want.

That's true, but a lot of people don't know how to trade in drawdown, if you don't know how to trade in drawdown you are not going to have the best results you want.
That's true,if you don't know how to trade in drawdown I don't think you can earn the good amount of money you like,a lot of people don't know the secret of trading prop firm account's.

That's true,if you don't know how to trade in drawdown I don't think you can earn the good amount of money you like,a lot of people don't know the secret of trading prop firm account's.
That's true, trading in drawdown you need to know a lot of things, some people are not getting this whole thing right, trading everyday is not a good idea.

That's true, trading in drawdown you need to know a lot of things, some people are not getting this whole thing right, trading everyday is not a good idea.
I'm glad you understand this, a lot of people trade every single day and session, such kinds of people don't really earn a considerable amount of money in trading.

Investing into forex trading blindly without having the priority knowledge and experience is totally gambling and it would definitely not be helpful for one financially.

I'm glad you understand this, a lot of people trade every single day and session, such kinds of people don't really earn a considerable amount of money in trading.
That's true, if you have that mindset of trading every single day you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money in trading,a lot of people don't know this.

Don't be tempted to impulsively invest into forex trading because alot are making money .
Subject yourself to discipline and Learn the process first

That's true, if you have that mindset of trading every single day you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money in trading,a lot of people don't know this.
That's true, having a good mindset in trading is very important, it will help you to be successful but only if you know the small knowledge you are having.

I have heard of people saying that they invest an amount with forex trading platform and in few weeks they were given good profit from their investment, but I'm yet to make up my mind to partake in it. Soon I might try and invest too so that I will have a story to tell.
One of the things that any prospective investor that wants to invest into the forex market is that you should be able to have the right mindset and get the required knowledge and training first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back