What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I have read about forex too.
I have even taken a two week boring class on the theoretical aspect of forex.
But I have not earned from the platform.
I know it is risky especially if you do not have enough knowledge on it.

I invested in forex trading, after serious practise on demo account. When I switched too live account, I blow all my earnings both Bitcoin earning and local bank savings. I will never venture in to forex trading again. I will rather buy Bitcoin and invest or sell at higher price.

I haven't invested in forex trading but I have tried binary trading and it wasn't so well because of the kind of amount I used in starting up the trade - though once I'm able to raise enough money again soon, I might delve into forex.

I have traded forex in the past and also had a community of friends who also traded forex but majority of us lost nearly all of their money due to inept knowledge and overambiguity. Forex trading I must say is not for "green horns". It requires a lot of technicalities and most especially patience.

So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I have not invested in foreign exchange.
I have intentions of investing soon, though i do not plan trading on my own.
I can invest and then get an expert who would trade for me to avoid losses.

I want to invest in Forex trading, but I need someone to mentor, I have started an online course on it, I want to trend carefully because I had there are scammers every were.

Following the advice of a friend, I invested in forex but I was not trading per say, it was called copy trading, and it's easy but depends on the market and the master trader.

My experience with forex trading has been rremarkable, I started with learning and at the process I had some setbacks but currently I am beginning to see results
Forex is capable of making one millions of dollars and that's what I intend to gain godswilling

I personally do not wanna invest now. It will be a risk. As I do not understand how the market can be treated as a professional. I still have to learn more. That's the only thing left.

I personally don't invest in Forex trading and I would never do such a thing because I know doing this is like putting my money in hole which does not have an end. Forex trading is considered one of the riskiest investments ever in the relevant industry.

Yes of course I have invest in for ex trading before but the issue is that during that time my knowledge wasn't enough so I encountered many loss and decide to quit now o have started trading again

I have use forex trading and I have been trading for over 2years now but since last months I have not trade due to lack of time,from the experience I get I think that the business is so professional so its need professional knowledge and skills if you want to get more money so I have trade before and am never assume in any way to stop trading

No not yet, I'm planning on investing on forex trading but I don't think it's anytime soon, I'm still a learner I'm finding my way in trading, I'm still practicing on a demo account.

I have invested in the forex market and I have seen positive result in me ,making 89pips last month in 1minute timeframe was my greatest joy its a good business but you need to have good knowledge and hire someone who have been using the market for sometime to guide you

I Started forex trading years back it's one of those business that has fetched me a lot of money someone need to be careful this business need quality experience and knowledge don't trade if you don't have the knowledge

I have not invested in forex trading yet but am hoping I could have the opportunity to do so. I have little knowledge about forex so it will be a bad idea to invest.

I never Invested my money in forex trading. First of all I don't have much money to invest in anything else after then I don't have any techniques or skills to get profit because this platform is quiet technical but I think it's quite profitable and one of good platform to and invest your money and get profit.

Forex trading is a very good investment and I do believe that if you have the knowledge and skills to trade you will be able to trade and make some Mon but experience to do both fundamental and technical analysis must be there

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back