What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

I recently moved to a place I rented myself and since then I've been working effectively online. When you are in the midst of people at home you will actually be very much distracted.
That's a good idea, I believe you are earning a good amount of money, renting your own apartment is no something easy, this what a lot of people are not doing.

Naa..I don't remember having something like that . It will be amazing to have one. I am not always using cryptocurrencies so having one wil be special. Just one value in dollars . It is huge money
This scenario, in my opinion, is really rare, and it is extremely unlikely that a person engages in anything only to ignore that it exists. Many individuals have always been conscious as to what they invest in.

That's a good idea, I believe you are earning a good amount of money, renting your own apartment is no something easy, this what a lot of people are not doing.
Probably, it was something I was determined to do that is why I worked very hard on the internet to make money. I believe it is one of the best decisions you can take if you want to make money full-time online.

Probably, it was something I was determined to do that is why I worked very hard on the internet to make money. I believe it is one of the best decisions you can take if you want to make money full-time online.
If you want to earn money online full time, you need to know what you'll be doing, if you'll be posting on forums then you need to have the right skill and strategy for that.

If you want to earn money online full time, you need to know what you'll be doing, if you'll be posting on forums then you need to have the right skill and strategy for that.
I think it is important or necessary people should not see posting of forums as a full-time job. It is very good if you are starting on the internet because you can use the money to venture into more lucrative things.

I think it is important or necessary people should not see posting of forums as a full-time job. It is very good if you are starting on the internet because you can use the money to venture into more lucrative things.
That's true, if you have a good business ideas on mind you should try it out, depending on paid to post sites might not be a good idea, go for something that will earn you money.

That's true, if you have a good business ideas on mind you should try it out, depending on paid to post sites might not be a good idea, go for something that will earn you money.
Yes, I believe working on paid to post forums should be a stepping stone for people that wants to make money online. You can use the money to venture into other profitable things.

Yes, I believe working on paid to post forums should be a stepping stone for people that wants to make money online. You can use the money to venture into other profitable things.
[/QUOTE]
That's true, having multiple income streams will very much help you, if you have any business ideas on mind Like I said it will be a good idea to try them out.

I never received any Bitcoin I didn't work for even the link I clicked in the past happened to be watching Bitcoin which is unable to send or transfer. I wish to have Bitcoin I never work maybe I should pray more for this prophecy.

I never received any Bitcoin I didn't work for even the link I clicked in the past happened to be watching Bitcoin which is unable to send or transfer. I wish to have Bitcoin I never work maybe I should pray more for this prophecy.
I believe with time you'll be paid via cryptocurrency wallet, if you work on platforms e I believe you'll be paid via Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency wallet.

This would have truly been a very pleasant surprise, but I haven't experienced it before, and I wish I had because I never believed I'd see bitcoin. However, I am buying so many coins right now that it could happen to me in the future.

that is also exactly what i am doing at the moment, i am buying various coins no matter how small it is and hoping that one day i would wake up to a very pleasant surprise from one of them.

Typically, the price for purchasing bitcoin consists of a fee per trade plus the cost to convert a fiat currency to bitcoin. The fee per trade is a function of the dollar amount of the trade. A higher trade amount will carry higher fees.

No, I have not , now it is quite difficult for people to have access to other people's bitcoins or cryptocurrency because of strong securities In most of these crypto platforms. I don't really expect to see this happening

Definitely, it should be difficult before you can gain access to any body wallet but I think what the question is about is if you had Bitcoin that you have forgotten and later discovered it.

No, I have not , now it is quite difficult for people to have access to other people's bitcoins or cryptocurrency because of strong securities In most of these crypto platforms. I don't really expect to see this happening
of course it is difficult but there are still people who have the knowledge of hacking into people's wallet. That is why it is always advised that people use and cold wallet in storing their cryptocurrency if you have a lot of money on it.

of course it is difficult but there are still people who have the knowledge of hacking into people's wallet. That is why it is always advised that people use and cold wallet in storing their cryptocurrency if you have a lot of money on it.
That is true but there's a lot of speculation circulating around that in the future more advanced digital technology could be used to hack the blockchain technology and create fake cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and some others

I don't do cryptocurrency and I only transact with them. But I once had a similar situation with my savings in dollar. I discovered it after a long period of time and it really felt good.

That is true but there's a lot of speculation circulating around that in the future more advanced digital technology could be used to hack the blockchain technology and create fake cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and some others
I don't know how true that may be because if it happens then that is the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is generally. I think so many people will also try to advance if such a technology actually comes into play.

I don't know how true that may be because if it happens then that is the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is generally. I think so many people will also try to advance if such a technology actually comes into play.
Based on what I have read about cryptocurrency , the possibility of this happening is very slim because the cryptography generally is highly secured but people are afraid of future science and technology.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back