What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

I've not found Bitcoin I haven't had because I didn't join in the rush back then but I've found some other currencies and tokens but unfortunately they were worthless as they were either dead or of no value.

No not at all, all the Bitcoin on my wallet I earn them working online, I have never experienced this, I also try my best to see I earn a good amount of money and immediately withraw it to my cryptocurrency wallet.

I have seen people recover bitcoin they never thought they had. It seems that I came across one that I left for a very long time after engaging on a robust marketing campaign on a mining site not knowing that I have earned a little amount of Bitcoin for referrals.

Not too long I know little about Bitcoin, I don't really know who's the one that brings Bitcoin to existence, but people like Elon musk are just investors in bitcoins.
It baffles me the more anytime I heard that someone has Bitcoin but don't know he or she has it, I will be a kind of how is that possible. Well I don't have Bitcoin at the moment.

It baffles me the more anytime I heard that someone has Bitcoin but don't know he or she has it, I will be a kind of how is that possible. Well I don't have Bitcoin at the moment.
If you have so many bitcoin website that you are working with it is very possible for you to forget that you have gone out some satoshi of Bitcoin somewhere.

If you have so many bitcoin website that you are working with it is very possible for you to forget that you have gone out some satoshi of Bitcoin somewhere.
Yes it might be possible only if you're a type of person who usually forget about things easily. I am a type of person who don't forget things easily, this can't happen to me.

Yes it might be possible only if you're a type of person who usually forget about things easily. I am a type of person who don't forget things easily, this can't happen to me.
I don't really get this, there's no way you can forget things easily if you know what you are doing, if you are used to forgetting things easily that means you don't know what you are doing.

I've not found Bitcoin I haven't had because I didn't join in the rush back then but I've found some other currencies and tokens but unfortunately they were worthless as they were either dead or of no value.

I usually keep a record of whatever I have and this is why I never discovered bitcoin that I forgot about in the past or I stored somewhere in the past. I have been using my cryptocurrency wallet for a long time.

There no way of this happening with flat currency are higher and more believable. Possessing even half a bitcoin is life-changing money so it would be really nice to chance upon this

There no way of this happening with flat currency are higher and more believable. Possessing even half a bitcoin is life-changing money so it would be really nice to chance upon this
Bitcoin is the well known cryptocurrency online but I don't really think is the best, one thing I don't really like about Bitcoin is that it has a high amount of transaction fee, that's what I don't really like.

Naa..I don't remember having something like that . It will be amazing to have one. I am not always using cryptocurrencies so having one wil be special. Just one value in dollars . It is huge money
Every time I learn that an individual owns Bitcoin but is unaware of it, it mystifies me even more. This situation is akin to winning the national lottery with respect to flat currency.

I think such experience is very unusual and to some extent it will be very difficult to invest into something and then forget that you have such in your possession. alot of people are always aware of what they invest into.

The level of distraction I get is premium at home.
I just recently decided to change my working environment and I am seeing positive results.
It is not advisable for you to work in an environment that you are easily distracted. Having a very conducive environment for working and making money on the internet is important.

The possibility of this happening is 1 out of 500,000. Even if you have opportunity to have access to other people's cryptocurrency you may not even be able to withdraw it as there will be a security key.

No I don't think that's possible, there's no way you can have Bitcoin in your wallet without your knowledge, it doesn't happen that way, you have to buy before you can use it.

I have never experienced something like that and I don't know if it's even possible. In cryptocurrency, we can't really say never but I have not seen anybody saying he or she find bitcoin they didn't owned.

Never, such thing has never happen to me before. I wonder if something like that can happen. The only time i found a free coin in my wallet was around 4 years ago and the coin is free usdt

as i said, i have not had that kind of privilege's ever. i was not really interested in crypto currencies but with time i became more interested in it, so i have not seen any crypto i am not using.

I think it will be very difficult to have such experience in bitcoin transactions or investment. because what so ever you have used your money to acquire, it will be very difficult yiu don't know about it existence.

That's a good idea, if you have a good place to work online I believe that will be a good idea, I also get distracted when I'm working online what I normally do is I go to a quite place and do my online jobs their.
I recently moved to a place I rented myself and since then I've been working effectively online. When you are in the midst of people at home you will actually be very much distracted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back