What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Naa..I don't remember having something like that . It will be amazing to have one. I am not always using cryptocurrencies so having one wil be special. Just one value in dollars . It is huge money

Not too long I know little about Bitcoin, I don't really know who's the one that brings Bitcoin to existence, but people like Elon musk are just investors in bitcoins.

this would have really been a very pleasant surprise but it has not happened to me before and i wish it did happen to me, seeing bitcoin i never thought i have. but i am buying so many coins currently so in the future it might happen to me.

No. This has never happened to me with cryptocurrencies.

It is only with Normal fiat currency that I get to find money where I did not know I had it.

This is a very nice adventure for me.

this would have really been a very pleasant surprise but it has not happened to me before and i wish it did happen to me, seeing bitcoin i never thought i have. but i am buying so many coins currently so in the future it might happen to me.
That's true, Bitcoin is currently falling but I believe we might continue moving nicely to the downside, if you are a investor in Bitcoin I think you should know what price is reaching out for.

That's true, Bitcoin is currently falling but I believe we might continue moving nicely to the downside, if you are a investor in Bitcoin I think you should know what price is reaching out for.
Apparently, bitcoin is in its extreme bearish state . As investors we just wait till the fundamentals and technicals dictates otherwise that's when we smartly invest for potential good returns.

There was a time in which I was able to find some bitcoin in an abandoned wireless that I left for a long time but it was not too hot so much as it was just around $60.

Apparently, bitcoin is in its extreme bearish state . As investors we just wait till the fundamentals and technicals dictates otherwise that's when we smartly invest for potential good returns.
That's true, with the way Bitcoin is faliing you are not expected to start investing, you are expected to wait for the right time before you can start investing, doing that will only lead you to loses.

Naa..I don't remember having something like that . It will be amazing to have one. I am not always using cryptocurrencies so having one wil be special. Just one value in dollars . It is huge money
This has never happened to me with cryptocurrency . The chances of this happening with flat currency are higher and more believable. Possessing even half a bitcoin is life-changing money so it would be really nice to chance upon this

That's true, with the way Bitcoin is faliing you are not expected to start investing, you are expected to wait for the right time before you can start investing, doing that will only lead you to loses.
Doing the right thing at the right time is absolutely crucial for our success as investors.
We don't just buy Bitcoin because we think that the price of Bitcoin is too low .
We wait till the market changes it's state.

Doing the right thing at the right time is absolutely crucial for our success as investors.
We don't just buy Bitcoin because we think that the price of Bitcoin is too low .
We wait till the market changes it's state.
That's true, buying Bitcoin at this time is just like trying to catch a falling like, or swimming against the river, that will be very hard. We have to wait for everything to become bullish before we think of buying.

Not at all. I had a similar situation though.
I was constantly being Disturbed by a bank that I never registered with.
They always disturb my email with debit and credit alerts and am quite Disturbed

Not at all. I had a similar situation though.
I was constantly being Disturbed by a bank that I never registered with.
They always disturb my email with debit and credit alerts and am quite Disturbed
That's frustrating you know,I also have this experience with an online bank called palmpay, I have a account with them but they are always disturbing me with messages.

That's frustrating you know,I also have this experience with an online bank called palmpay, I have a account with them but they are always disturbing me with messages.
The disturbing is annoying honestly.
Although I had my way around the issue recently. I unsubscribed to receiving their mails.
I think you could block them too.

The disturbing is annoying honestly.
Although I had my way around the issue recently. I unsubscribed to receiving their mails.
I think you could block them too.
Yes, I'll try and do that, I don't really like things like this, it's very disturbing and anoying, I think the best way is to just unsubscribe to their mail and also delete the application.

Yes, I'll try and do that, I don't really like things like this, it's very disturbing and anoying, I think the best way is to just unsubscribe to their mail and also delete the application.
It would definitely help you reduce the distractions. Your sanity and serenity is absolutely essential for effective living.
Somethings are not bad but are just a huge distraction to where you are going

It would definitely help you reduce the distractions. Your sanity and serenity is absolutely essential for effective living.
Somethings are not bad but are just a huge distraction to where you are going
That's true, that's why I normally want to go to a quite place to work online especially on forums so that I don't get distracted, are you distracted while working for home?

That's one of the most difficult thing I can ever heard. most often we engage into investment for different reason and ever since that investment, we are aware of what we have and the place we have store it and even the quantity because it's our stored resources.

That's true, that's why I normally want to go to a quite place to work online especially on forums so that I don't get distracted, are you distracted while working for home?
The level of distraction I get is premium at home.
I just recently decided to change my working environment and I am seeing positive results.

The level of distraction I get is premium at home.
I just recently decided to change my working environment and I am seeing positive results.
That's a good idea, if you have a good place to work online I believe that will be a good idea, I also get distracted when I'm working online what I normally do is I go to a quite place and do my online jobs their.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back