What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

Based on what I have read about cryptocurrency , the possibility of this happening is very slim because the cryptography generally is highly secured but people are afraid of future science and technology.
I think the only thing cryptocurrency will do is to advance and bring more convenient ways of being used. bringing more security should also be put in place so that people will trust it more.

I think the only thing cryptocurrency will do is to advance and bring more convenient ways of being used. bringing more security should also be put in place so that people will trust it more.
Security is the major issue now because a lot of people are afraid of the future technology and its impacts on the crypto to space. Based on my understanding of cryptocurrency it won't really be easy for cryptocurrency to be hack.

Security is the major issue now because a lot of people are afraid of the future technology and its impacts on the crypto to space. Based on my understanding of cryptocurrency it won't really be easy for cryptocurrency to be hack.
when you talked about security, i am looking it from a very different angle like what happened to ftx, where the ceo sam bankman-fried was arrested for losing the money of people that kept their assets on ftx, so is crypto really secured?

when you talked about security, i am looking it from a very different angle like what happened to ftx, where the ceo sam bankman-fried was arrested for losing the money of people that kept their assets on ftx, so is crypto really secured?
Cryptocurrency is decentralized which means it is not regulated. Scams can be perpetuated through it. That is why it is important and necessary to be very careful when investing.

No.

I have never had such an experience.

This is because I do not have a lot of crypto currencies in my portfolio. So it is always very easy for me to understand what I have with me.

It has been so many instances in the past where I can use a wallet and then I will forget I have crypto there. The most recent one is a ethereum which I ended up selling it for about $100.

I wish I have your kind of problem where I would forget that I have crypto currency in a wallet, meaning then I would be in a more better financial place than am currently in at the moment

People who have interacted well with protocols can leave a little amount of bitcoin there and then it is going to grow in value over time. A lot of people do not even notice.

I wish this happens to me and one fine morning I find bitcoin that I did not know I had and I become super rich. But alas, this is just a dream. I have been using bitcoin since 2016 when the price was around $400. I wish I had started holding my bitcoin.

Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will never one day automatically appear in your wallet unless someone makes a mistake and send the cryptocurrency to your wallet but unfortunately that's something almost impossible to happen because of how cryptocurrency wallet ID are written.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back