What's new

Did you enjoy attending school and college?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I hated school growing up, and when I briefly attended college, I did somewhat like it, but also hated it for the most part. I just don't like to do the whole schooling thing. I prefer to learn on my own now, with guides, books, tips & tricks online. But what about you? Did you like going to school or hate it like myself?

I enjoyed my school days and even more my college days. I had a very good set of classmates and teachers who made our learning process so much fun.

Definitely! I enjoyed school so much. Even though there was a time when I was bullied but that didn't took long. I had so much fun which I would have regretted if I never went. It's a shame that education cost a lot and if you're not rich, it's going be very difficult for you to pay for it.

I know how much my parents bleed before seeing the money to send me to school and college afterwards. I couldn't take my education as a kids play or hate on it because of some difficulties. I was bullied sometimes but I was never discouraged. I aced everything when graduated and my parents were proud of me.

In school I used to hate the classes on social studies (history & civics) except for economics & geography. Rest all classes were fine. My favorite subject was computer science but I was good at other science & language related subjects as well. 😅
In college, I didn't dislike any class. The lecturers were good. They used to make it interactive. So, we never used to get bored.

I enjoyed my school and college life. I was a good student as I performed well in the exams as well as classes, however, I was also somewhat a naughty student and I liked having fun.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back