What's new

Did anyone ever try to steer you away from working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where people tried to steer you away from working online? Or tried to get you to work away from the internet? I have had some family try to get me to work at local areas, but I can't be bothered to work around too many people. If anyone tried to steer you away from working online, did it ever work? Or did you just ignore those people?

No because I focus on my work as we all knows that Working online can have its advantages, such as flexibility, access to a global market, and the ability to work from the comfort of your own space. On the other hand, working in local areas can provide a sense of community and face-to-face interaction, which some people find beneficial.

Until now, no one has ever tried to steer me away from working online. A lot of people in my circle still don't know what exactly I do and when I tell them they are always surprised. Working online is not a popular activity here. It is really difficult to build a stable income and when my income is very low I start thinking about doing some offline job. However, I have never given up my online work

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back