What's new

Did anyone ever try to steer you away from working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where people tried to steer you away from working online? Or tried to get you to work away from the internet? I have had some family try to get me to work at local areas, but I can't be bothered to work around too many people. If anyone tried to steer you away from working online, did it ever work? Or did you just ignore those people?

No because I focus on my work as we all knows that Working online can have its advantages, such as flexibility, access to a global market, and the ability to work from the comfort of your own space. On the other hand, working in local areas can provide a sense of community and face-to-face interaction, which some people find beneficial.

Until now, no one has ever tried to steer me away from working online. A lot of people in my circle still don't know what exactly I do and when I tell them they are always surprised. Working online is not a popular activity here. It is really difficult to build a stable income and when my income is very low I start thinking about doing some offline job. However, I have never given up my online work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back