What's new

Delivery person time in Covid-1

How is it operating as a delivery person in COVID-19 times?...........................
Hello, the dealers has been a very good option in these times of pandemic for commercial premises, first because it has generated a source of work in this case in the delivery positions, this work is being carried out under strict care rules to avoid contagions, personally

the most important thing is to maintain cleanliness and adhere to health protocols, in my country many people do this work during a pandemic to earn extra money

Actually, in my place, Covid created new business opportunities for people who had two-wheelers. They could work as a delivery boy and make money. The business is tremendously growing.

This topic is a bit old, from back when Covid was still a major threat. But I feel as if Covid has caused more people to go into delivery work, as things are still somewhat closed up. People still sometimes wear masks. But for the most part, I feel as if Covid is nearly gone. But, I still see people taking precautions when it comes to going to stores or going out. And yeah, it's better to be safe than sorry.

This topic is a bit old, from back when Covid was still a major threat. But I feel as if Covid has caused more people to go into delivery work, as things are still somewhat closed up. People still sometimes wear masks. But for the most part, I feel as if Covid is nearly gone. But, I still see people taking precautions when it comes to going to stores or going out. And yeah, it's better to be safe than sorry.

The jobs of deliverymen were quite abundantly available during that time. This is because many restaurants were operating "behind the scenes" and this is the time when delivery companies were hiring many people for the job. The fact remains that not all the people were willing to take on such kind of jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back