What's new

Dealing with Spambots

Spam bots can be really annoying and aggravating, I experienced them back at the day on WhatsApp they were appearing with some weird sexual photos of kids and adults, and everytime we kicked one of them another appeared.
It is not easy to remove this annoying situation since the one who created them created so many of them...
The best method to handle them is to change the group's link so they cannot enter it once again and that's what we did.

With forums, I would ask users a question at registration where they'd have to tell me the spelling of a word backward. For instance, I might ask, "What is window spelled backward?". Of course, perhaps you could also ask what a backward word is spelled frontward.

Anyway, for blogs, I would just get a good free program to keep spam out.

Well, what do you all do to prevent spam? You better do something, cause they're on the prowl looking to wreck your website!
Well I would have a system that detects spam and if they write messages quicker then a human can ill put the in a blacklist and later an human will review it.

Spam but are actually a very difficult thing for you to handle because they always keep coming. This is why it is important for a website to always have CAPTCHA verification for people intending to visit .

If you are a blogger or webmaster dealing with spambots, the best bet is to download the spambot plugin and block these spam emails when sending spam to your site. In most cases, the messages they send aren't always useful, so I think you'll need to look for a plugin to get rid of.

You should be very ruthless when it comes to your verification processes and you should try to add layers like a captcha code so that bots cannot be able to get into it.

Yeah that's what I also suggested, he May not have any problem using this website when the captcha is enabled. Those bot are always so annoying most Times.
I think the best way to prevent spam bot from attacking your website is the usage of CAPTCHA as this will ensure that is only real and legitimate people that will register into the website.

This can be one of the most annoying things that you can ever be able to face if you are working online and that is why I think that you should always had extra security measures.

It is becoming so unbearable but then there are some tools that you can be able to install that can detect if something is a bot and then they are going to ban them immediately.
I believe that you should be strategic enough to ensure that you are going to put an extra layer of security if you believe that you are going to be exposed to them.

Last edited:
There are a few companies which try to make actual humans enter the letters(Captcha), when they hit that stage. Banning the IP address and monitoring the website at all times, usually does the trick. It's not easy but we will have to do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back