Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Ok let's have some friendly debate! :D As we all know, DC and Marvel are two giants in the world of comic books and superheroes. DC, home to iconic characters like Superman and Batman, is known for its darker and more mythic storytelling. Marvel, on the other hand, boasts a roster of relatable heroes like Spider-Man and the X-Men, often set in real-world cities like New York. Both of them have expanded into movies, TV shows, and merchandise as well. So, which one is your favorite and why? What qualities attract you to become a fan of the one you choose? What you don't like about the one you are not a fan of?

I grew up mostly on DC, but mostly Batman. I was in love with Batman: The Animated Series when I was a kid. It was that and Power Rangers lol. But I also enjoyed Marvel as I got older. Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, etc were all cool to me. But DC was my jam. I was big on Batman, had so many action figures, had all the VHS tapes as a kid and so on.

I would say though, that in terms of quality today, Marvel wins, but DC is starting to make a comeback in some regards.

I've always liked Marvel more. The characters seem to have more depth, the storylines seem more interesting, and I love it when they all come together like in X-Men and The Avengers. I know there's a Justice League for DC, but I don't think it compares to the aforementioned.

Movie wise I've loved Marvel movies and TV show wise I've loved DC quite a bit! I think they each have their positives. I have to also agree with The Hulk, I prefer DC for villians and Marvel for the heroes. But If you think about it - the shows/comics were written with those as the focus typically.

I've always been into Marvel. I really liked the earlier MCU movies before they started becoming controversial such as Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Thor and Loki are my favorite MCU characters. I liked all of the Thor films, The Avengers, and the Loki spin off that was just released on dvd and on blu ray.

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Marvel Studios

I prefer Marvel but I would have some DC good movies too except for the rubbish they did in The Flash DC. Superman and Batman made DC hard to write off for me. Black Adam would've been good if they didn't terminate The Rock playing the role.

I have a 20% stronger preference for Marvel over DC. The abilities of Marvel's characters provide an extra layer of excitement for me compared to DC. Characters like Dr. Strange, Thor, Loki, Superman, and Black Panther amaze me with their unique powers. Loki's illusions are particularly intriguing. The release of Avengers: Endgame has been incredibly thrilling for me. 😍😍😛

I have watched almost Marvel and DC movies and I can say with accuracy that Marvel is much better because it seems to me that DC has some very frivolous script. I also thought they had a small cast and the scenes weren't that impressive.

100 if not 200% goes for Marvel of course! Marvel has much better plots and effects/edits and it is just more interesting they also got a great humor so they always make their viewers laugh and the super heroes are cool everything about it is just better, in DC on the other hand the plot isn't amazing it looks like they simply try to get as much money as possible from their viewers without a real effort that's how I see it at least..
There is only 1 trilogy of DC that I reaaally liked which is the batman Trilogy but except that? nothing...
I really like Iron man and the rest of the avengers they are just cool.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back