What's new

Will the new DC movies match the marvel movies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The DC universe is getting a rebrand soon with James Gunn in control and he wants to start fresh. Do you think the quality of DC will match the quality of what Marvel has done in recent years? I think under Gunn, we can expect some really quality movies to come soon from him and DC. Do you think they could surpass Marvel?

It's tough to predict, but DC has potential to match Marvel in movie success. Marvel has been consistent with hit films, but DC has strong characters too. If DC delivers great stories and connects with audiences, they could definitely give Marvel a run for its money. It's all about engaging storytelling and capturing the audience's imagination.

I don't think it can happen, because Marvel is not what it used to be. They have also recently started releasing highly praised films taking into account the audience's appreciation. In my opinion, DC has a chance to surpass Marvel or at least equal it in popularity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator