What's new

Dating a Co-Worker

Things like this do happen among workers or employees but all I must say is for the parties to define their business strategies and how they can balance it with their relationship.
It happens almost everywhere in every organisation even when its against the law of the organisation, some still went ahead and do it secretly which is a very bad act.

firstly it is a matter of human nature, but I can perfectly understand your concerns and frustration, moreover if you don't like the other colleagues. I wouldn't suggest asking her or his out in front of everyone: it would just put a useless and meaningless amount of social pressure on both of you.:cool:

Would you ever date a co-worker or your boss?

For me, it really depends on the type of job I have. If dating a co-worker doesn't make it seem weird for the job, then I'd date.

There's no way I would be open to dating my coworker for any reason whatsoever. It's not ethical for me. There are nothing that's going to justify dating my coworker. There are so many other ladies out there to data.

There's no way I would be open to dating my coworker for any reason whatsoever. It's not ethical for me. There are nothing that's going to justify dating my coworker. There are so many other ladies out there to data.

I am not dating anyone and i do not plan to date anyone right now. Having said that, I cannot date any co-worker right now because I work alone, as I am a freelancer who does not work in an office. This makes things quite peaceful for me because I do not get disturbed.

I am not dating anyone and i do not plan to date anyone right now. Having said that, I cannot date any co-worker right now because I work alone, as I am a freelancer who does not work in an office. This makes things quite peaceful for me because I do not get disturbed.

Dating your fellow colleague is something that is going to be like shackling yourself at work because you will not be free to express yourself or relate with other ladies at work simply because you are in relationship with one person at work.

If I like my co-worker, and if I am reciprocated with the same feelings, do I need to ask my boss whether I should date this person or not? relationship is a personal matter, and it shouldn't be dictated by anyone. The boss can implement rules like do not date within the workplace, but he cannot stop dating after work hours.

Dating your fellow colleague is something that is going to be like shackling yourself at work because you will not be free to express yourself or relate with other ladies at work simply because you are in relationship with one person at work.

Well, I can see that this could be a really huge challenging thing for many people. They may have to deal with many other problems when they start a relationship with someone who works in the same workplace. I think that people should be careful in this regards.

Well, I can see that this could be a really huge challenging thing for many people. They may have to deal with many other problems when they start a relationship with someone who works in the same workplace. I think that people should be careful in this regards.

In my experience, I can actually tell you that most ladies are always very dramatic when it comes to relationship and this is the reason why you are to try as much as possible to avoid dating anyone you are working with. This is so that you are going to avoid drama at your workplace because it is definitely going to happen and there is nothing you can do to prevent it from happening.

In my experience, I can actually tell you that most ladies are always very dramatic when it comes to relationship and this is the reason why you are to try as much as possible to avoid dating anyone you are working with. This is so that you are going to avoid drama at your workplace because it is definitely going to happen and there is nothing you can do to prevent it from happening

I can understand that. This is why I would never date anyone who is working with me at some workplace. I would try as much as possible to never mix both of these things, as this may cause problems for you later. This is why it is always important to be careful with whom you form a relationship.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back