Daily status : Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This another legit apps that rewards members for tasks.
How it works
You need to download this app first and do the basic registration.

You earn by watching videos, sharing contents and also uploading video but you can't upload videos that contains logos of another app. You can earn up to 7 points for watching videos..

Withdrawal
You can withdraw to paypal or skrill 10000 points equivalent to $10.

Fantastic app, I'm very interested joining, but please one last question about the app, how long can it take someone to achieve that 10k points on the app??

Can you get the same points even if you are in another country from the third world because there are some sites or applications that make a large number of points for a group of countries as for the rest of the other countries, their rate of profit will be weak points compared to the other

Thanks for sharing! Looks pretty good. Been searching for google play reviews, and opinions are mixed. It might not be a scam, but it takes some time to reach 10$. Overall, I think its worth spending a few time on it, at least to test the ground.

That's nice but concerning those videos been watched is the 7 point at different rate for different countries or all countries because i might likely try it

How it works

You earn by watching videos, sharing contents and also uploading video but you can't upload videos that contains logos of another app. You can earn up to 7 points for watching videos..

Withdrawal
do you have any payment proof perhaps? $10 is quite a lot for a minimum withdrawal.

do you have any payment proof perhaps? $10 is quite a lot for a minimum withdrawal.
I have not seen payment proof , it is an app worth using which you can try if you have the time . I am yet to withdraw either though payment proof boost moral.

Awesome app,I will try it out later . At least it is not abproxy scheme
If I try it out and it works out
I will most likely introduce my friends

I will wait for someone share payment proof to join it , do you downald this app from play store ?

How it works

Withdrawal
The minimum point draw is quite large. You know? Even that is not enough to replace your internet data which you spend watching videos if only 7 points per video. But if you use the internet for free. Maybe this is interesting.

How it works

Withdrawal
Looking interesting, but unfortunately ,I can't join Because of busy routine.i think working on this forum is enough . We should concentrate on it.

I haven't tried it honestly so far, but I'll install it tomorrow. reviews on google play I read only well about the application, so I don't think it's a scam.

Earning 7points per video is really low, it might take months to reach cashout level which I think is not ok for just $10.one thing I noticed about this fantasy games is that they pay low and have alot of adverts on them which makes the games so boring

Earning 7points per video is really low, it might take months to reach cashout level which I think is not ok for just $10.one thing I noticed about this fantasy games is that they pay low and have alot of adverts on them which makes the games so boring

that's right, it's paid poorly but you can also share + upload video. :) and you are paid extra.

How it works

Withdrawal
I strongly doubt the genuinity of this mobile app, because i have read lot of negative reviews claiming that the app does not pay

Interesting site that you shared here, I must commend you for that, but please you forget to include your proof of payment, do well to post it so we will have no difficulty registering in the site, and with the proof of payment we are sure to make some money from the app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back