CryptoWin.io

oldbuddy

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of my favorite faucets, because it is so simple. I juat leave a window running and every 15 minutes claim another 2 to 4 Satoshi for free. The best part is you can invest it at 0.7% daily compound interest and it will grow.

Last edited:
This is interesting but what about the payment. When we can request payment. If you have any payment proof please share.

One of my favorite faucets, because it is so simple. I juat leave a window running and every 15 minutes claim another 2 to 4 Satoshi for free. The best part is you can invest it at 0.7% daily compound interest and it will grow.
Is there an auto claim bot you use to claim every 15 minutes?
I would also like you to explain how the 0.7 % daily interest work.

This faucet sounds cool to me. I will definitely check it out to see how best it will suit me.

This faucet sounds cool to me. I will definitely check it out to see how best it will suit me.
Yes you can try it and see how it works. But one thing there is that your earnings will not be much as you might be expecting

Yes you can try it and see how it works. But one thing there is that your earnings will not be much as you might be expecting
Lol, I know faucets doesn't pay much. I will just add it to my faucet list. All together they will make something.

Lol, I know faucets doesn't pay much. I will just add it to my faucet list. All together they will make something.
That is true. I am during that with a faucet website now. This faucet is the oldest and the first website that I claim Bitcoin. The name is freebitco

That is true. I am during that with a faucet website now. This faucet is the oldest and the first website that I claim Bitcoin. The name is freebitco
Freebitco? I think I've heard it before. Well I will also check on that also. thanks.

Nice, what is the minimum payout? I will like to know about that to. The site seems interesting.
The minimum payout is high since it is Bitcoin. The minimum withdraw is 0.0003 btc. And it is instantly to your btc wallet

This is absolutely a matter of fact because freebitco is one of the oldest and paying faucets out there and if not that faucets pay crumbs, I did be rooting for them right here. Nice comment 👍.

This is unbelievable because earning 7% Interest is the best thing but does it pay direct to our wallet or we need to reach a minimum amount first.

I have the same questions on my mind like the ones posted by other posters here please original poster can you come and answer some of these questions cuz I'm interested in this.

I like this website have joined it last month but I dislike its captcha as it keeps loading and keep wasting time so I have started to prefer another similar type of website adsatoshi

I like this website have joined it last month but I dislike its captcha as it keeps loading and keep wasting time so I have started to prefer another similar type of website adsatoshi
The captcha is what keeps people around long enough to see the ads and that is where the money comes from. You can't expect websites to just shove money in your pocket without you doing anything, can you? If they did, they would not even be around long enough for you to collect. I started August 15 and have bought 391,000 Satoshi worth of active shares paying me over 2,000 Satoshi a day and growing. See my proof on https://OhYesYouCan.club
Post automatically merged:

This is unbelievable because earning 7% Interest is the best thing but does it pay direct to our wallet or we need to reach a minimum amount first.
Of course you need a minimum. For direct to wallet it's 30,000 Satoshi, but FaucetPay is almost nothing. I have only withdrawn once at 30,000 Satoshi and now I just buy more Active Shares with my earnings so I can earn over 2,000 Satoshi a day. You can see my proof at https://ohyesyoucan.club/

Last edited:
Can you invest your free earning satoshi without making a deposit to your account?
I just joined it with your link

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back