What's new

CryptoWin.io

This is interesting but what about the payment. When we can request payment. If you have any payment proof please share.
For me in the US I can request at 15,000 Satoshi, but I have only done this once and it was 30,000 by the time I finished filling out the forms. Now I just keep buying more Active Shares and it is earning over 2,000 Satoshi a day. I have a proof video at the bottom of https://OhYesYouCan.club

The claiming of the free satoshi is not automatic so you have to login after every 15 minutes to claim for it
Not true, I leave the tab open at the Dashboard and just click on Reward to claim again. But that is not where the real money comes from! It pays daily compound interest automatically every day at midnight UTC Time. It also pays rewards for Surveys 5 days to the minute after you earn them automatically. I have never made 391,000 Satoshi in only 8 months from a normal faucet.
Post automatically merged:

Can you invest your free earning satoshi without making a deposit to your account?
I just joined it with your link
I think I understand your question. When you earn (or deposit) enough to buy another Active Share (1,000 Satoshi) you enter how many shares you want to buy and click a button. It happens in seconds. I have other ways to earn Satoshi and when I get 1,000 I deposit them in CryptoWin and buy more Shares. It's that simple. However, if you do not want to deposit anything, you can earn from faucet claims and doing surveys alone.

Can you invest your free earning satoshi without making a deposit to your account?
As long as you meet the 1,000 Satoshi minimum

Last edited:
Long long time ago, or not so long ago, we used to earn 30-60 Satoshi a roll in faucet, but now things are changed (not a fairy tale.)

I think this is possible for some faucet websites while not possible for others so it depends from the faucet site you are using policy or TOS.

@oldbuddy , congrats on that. It is so awesome. Crypto is like a rising star. There is also CyptoBoom.
You did not mention even how it is working, please consider creating a thread about this site so I may join under you.

Absolutely, but if that is your goal I would suggest you check out the Offer Wall. It would take a long time to earn 1,000 Satoshi to buy even one Active Share at 1 to 6 Satoshi per claim. Here are the offers that will pay me tomorrow (after the 5 day hold) and you can see I did not do that many surveys. Add up the Amounts and divide by 4 to see how many Satoshi it will add to my balance.

71236CPX Research100PendingNov 04, 2022, 11:50 PMOct 30, 2022, 11:50 PM
71235CPX Research3,600PendingNov 04, 2022, 11:49 PMOct 30, 2022, 11:49 PM
71234CPX Research100PendingNov 04, 2022, 11:39 PMOct 30, 2022, 11:39 PM
71190CPX Research3,600PendingNov 04, 2022, 07:17 AMOct 30, 2022, 07:17 AM
71187CPX Research100PendingNov 04, 2022, 06:43 AMOct 30, 2022, 06:43 AM
71186CPX Research7,400PendingNov 04, 2022, 06:41 AMOct 30, 2022, 06:41 AM
71166CPX Research100ConfirmedNov 03, 2022, 06:33 PMOct 29, 2022, 06:33 PM

Long long time ago, or not so long ago, we used to earn 30-60 Satoshi a roll in faucet, but now things are changed (not a fairy tale.)
That was probably good back then, but the technology has advanced. Today CryptoWin paid me over 9,000 Satoshi for my Survey earnings 5 days ago and interest on the Active Shares I am holding.

You did not mention even how it is working, please consider creating a thread about this site so I may join under you.
All that detail is on my website at https://OhYesYouCan.club

Last edited:
I think this is possible for some faucet websites while not possible for others so it depends from the faucet site you are using policy or TOS.

I will check out the offer wall of I can do some of the offers
I do the CPX Surveys from the Offer Wall and do very well if I just hang with it for a while, then try later if I don't get any.

Surveys are not available in our region, so without survey how much you earn? There ny earning will be without survey

Absolutely, it takes one click after you reach 1,000 Satoshi balance and it starts earning the very next day and every day after.

Surveys are not available in our region, so without survey how much you earn? There ny earning will be without survey
Surveys are a small part of my earnings. The best is from my 405 Active Shares that pay me 2,805 Satoshi per day and grows more each day from then on.

You can build a steady income there entirely free, without investing a penny of your own funds, it will just take longer.

Last edited:
Surveys are a small part of my earnings. The best is from my 405 Active Shares that pay me 2,805 Satoshi per day and grows more each day from then on.
How to earn those active shares?
Did you paid for those shares or earned them doing some activities, or where those free?

I washed my hands from faucets a long time ago. These days, my favorite method to earn crypto is posting on forums.
Yes you can either let them as spare earning activity or not use them at all it is up to you.

How to earn those active shares?
Did you paid for those shares or earned them doing some activities, or where those free?
I do activities both on and off CryptoWin and deposit my earnings into more Active Shares to earn faster. I take surveys, claim faucet earnings, run CryptoTab Browser, take profits from Freebitco to deposit on CryptoWin and even post deposits from paid forum posts on occasion. I am especially motivated now that Bitcoin has fallen to a bargain level. I still have faith that it will rise again.

Careful while reading this thread, there are two different faucets being discussed that may confuse you. One is Freebitcoin and the other is CryptoWin.

You are right. The website has paid more than 1000 btc to it's users since it has been created.
The secret to Freebitco.in is to build it with outside crypto earnings until you can upgrade to Pro (buy 12,500 FUN Tokens) and apply the Reward Points you will win with WOF spins to Free BTC Bonus as high as you can afford when you are going to be around your computer to click as often as possible. Then build your working balance over 30,000 to start earning Interest on autopilot.

I thought I answered this, but just to make sure I will again. Yes of course you can. It's your earnings and you can do whatever you like with them, including buying as many 1,000 Satoshi Active Shares as you can afford.

Last edited:
The problem I have with faucets is I will have to claim after a certain time and if I cannot claim I don't earn. I will have to constantly remember after to claim faucets.

The problem I have with faucets is I will have to claim after a certain time and if I cannot claim I don't earn. I will have to constantly remember after to claim faucets.
If that were the only way to earn I would agree with you, but that is only how I got started. Now I just let my Active Shares earn for me while I sleep and click the faucet when I just happen to be around. Here's a screenshot of my withdrawals and you can see each one gets larger in a shorter time.

Attachments

• cryptowin-withdraw-1-4-23.jpg
    cryptowin-withdraw-1-4-23.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back