What's new

Cryptocurrency

Deleted member 456

Cryptocurrency was once this new and radical idea, but it's now been around the block for quite some time. How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Is this something that you would be comfortable investing in? Bitcoin is the most notable cryptocurrency, and it's actually made quite a few people extremely rich. Still, there's plenty of other less noteworthy cryptocurrencies, and those are potential investments as well.

Personally, I had a little bit of Bitcoin at one point in time a few years ago, but I've always been hesitant to get involved with cryptocurrency investing. I regret not seriously investing in Bitcoin many years ago when I had the chance though. It was being discussed on a number of forums that I was on before it became such a big deal.

What do you guys think? Are any of you currently invested in cryptocurrency?

I'm just lucky I pulled out before it crashed. So many people were pissed about bitcoin dropping. I know a lot of people that lost thousands of dollars.
If they were smart they would have invested when it was being sold for a lot less. I'm not saying they should have been there when it was at a penny, but they shouldn't have waited till the fad grew.
That's just careless.

A few years ago, I purchased £200 of bitcoin. The transaction was rejected and then I checked my bank statement. My account was charged and ever since then I've stayed away from cryto currencies as its to much of a high risk investment and the value is keeps fluctuating.

I am in to the Crypto world in the year of 2017 and I left them in 2018 again joined one month back into Blockchain. It was one of the easiest way to make money by Holding Bitcoin.
There are lots of things you can do like blogging, writing content for others, etc.
People usually making money by trading Crypto currency within short time.

I'm already regretting not investing heavily in crypto currency exchange Business when the price was low. Now Bitcoin price is up to $38000. Had it been I bought Bitcoin when the price was very cheap I would have gotten up to 200 percent from the money I put in the business. But I'm trying to raise fund to that effect.

Cryptocurrency was once this new and radical idea, but it's now been around the block for quite some time. How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Is this something that you would be comfortable investing in? Bitcoin is the most notable cryptocurrency, and it's actually made quite a few people extremely rich. Still, there's plenty of other less noteworthy cryptocurrencies, and those are potential investments as well.

Personally, I had a little bit of Bitcoin at one point in time a few years ago, but I've always been hesitant to get involved with cryptocurrency investing. I regret not seriously investing in Bitcoin many years ago when I had the chance though. It was being discussed on a number of forums that I was on before it became such a big deal.

I think that crypto was a fantastic invention and that it was really great to see it concept introduced. The m, ain reason that I feel this way about crypto is that it provides us with a certain degree of protection because we are able to transact without giving away our information which is very important when it comes to this day and age where identify and thefts are such a big thing. As such I am invested in crypto and this is why I like to make use of it as well.

Cryptocurrencies is one asset I wish I knew earlier and invested in because they are now such a big deal like you are not current in the business world if you are not into cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin.
I currently don't have investment yet on Bitcoin but I hope to start investing in the coin very soon, enthusiasm is one word to describe my mood for the prospect of investing in Bitcoin.

A cryptocurrency (or “crypto”) is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward.

Cryptocurrencies are in a large number of modes. Some are very popular and profit giving but Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies are high risk investment as mentioned by a member above. You have the case of Bitcoins. Many people lost money. Their value keeps on fluctuating.

I invested on cryptocorrency last year November and I sell it when it raise up to $39k. When Bitcoin get low to 35 I invested on it again, now I can see that it has raise to $37k plus. I believe that when Bitcoin get low it will definitely raise up back.

To be honest, I am avoiding crypto currency because I don't understand everything about it. With our money I understand the origin that it is legal tender and only the central bank is authorized to produce our peso. But in crypto my question is the origin and how it is produced. Yes, I have heard of the blockchain but I still cannot understand it until now. In fairness to the crypto it is now a popular commodity that many are investing in it.

Crytocurenccy market is now one of the most lucative business today that everybody is now investing in. Everyday new crytocurenccy are introduced and they grow fast, bitcon is now the most expensive and fast growing crytocurenccy in the crytocurenccy market which has attract investors all around the the world.

Cryptocurency is the new gold and diamond in the world. They are making those who know how to trade them lost of money within shortest period of time. Cryptocurency has proven, just of recent that it can beat inflation and they can help to secure funds. I have make a plan to invest more into crypto this year.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurency is the new gold and diamond in the world. They are making those who know how to trade them lost of money within shortest period of time. Cryptocurency has proven, just of recent that it can beat inflation and they can help to secure funds. I have make a plan to invest more into crypto this year.

Urdu
English

Investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is a very risky business because you have to have a good understanding of it so that you can succeed in it otherwise there are a lot of people who have lost and They have lost a lot of money in this investment work. And you know it's a very successful business.

Before one year I was not aware about cryptocurrency, and it was my thought that all crypto is fake and scam digits, but now I have realise its importance, and I hope that it will dominate the whole world in the coming few years.

Cryptocurrencies is one asset I wish I knew earlier and invested in because they are now such a big deal like you are not current in the business world if you are not into cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin.
I currently don't have investment yet on Bitcoin but I hope to start investing in the coin very soon, enthusiasm is one word to describe my mood for the prospect of investing in Bitcoin.
The good thing is that even if you don't have any investment on bitcoin at the moment, you can still increase your investment into bitcoin or start and Investment into bitcoin through forums such as this one. So basically what you do is whatever you are earning through this forum you use it as a means to buy bitcoin, and then you hold the bitcoin for a long period of time and this essentially will become your investment into Bitcoin. It is definitely exciting to get into this field but the key is to manage your emotions when you are involved in the trading.

I think Cryptos currencies are the right place to invest your money into , i have known some people who became rich through them . for me I think bit coin is great , it takes less risk , their is optimum percentage of gaining profit.

To date, I have not made any investment in cryptocurrencies. Yes, I have evaluated it several times but I have not made the decision, maybe in the future I will see the possibilities of investing a small capital as a test and evaluate the results. Maybe I will like it and stay in cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back