What's new

Cryptocurrency

• Thread starter Deleted member 456
  • Start date
I am a cryptocurrency investor ,and most of the cryptocurrency investing on I'm doing that for long-term investment, i understand that cryptocurrency investment is profitable if we are investing with good cryptocurrency

I have diverse investment around the coins. I don't rely on putting funds on a single coin, i just love diversification. If the other coin fails to yield profit as expected others can bring me profit.

I've made some reasonable profit when i made it, at the moment it isn't going well for my invested funds, the bearish run have halted.

A good number of us in the platform here are good investors in the cryptocurrencies market space. I for example am invested on the cryptocurrencies market till date as I not only hold cryptocurrency in my wallet, but also trade them.

I am a cryptocurrency freak and a die hard fan as well. I hold cryptocurrency for long term and aslo for short term as well. I trade the cryptocurrencies market almost on a daily basis too

To date, I have not made any investment in cryptocurrencies. Yes, I have evaluated it several times but I have not made the decision, maybe in the future I will see the possibilities of investing a small capital as a test and evaluate the results. Maybe I will like it and stay in cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency is an electronic coin which many people are investing in into today because of it appreciation in the market, it can be used for transaction.

Cryptocurrency fluctuations is simply worrying to me this days, you can't even get to predict what will happen around the coins in the next 24 hours.

I heard about crypto currency a couple of years ago but I tried crypto currency only from the beginning of the year (that's when I started to work on forums and get paid via crypto currecies)

Cryptocurrency has gone so far since the time you made and created this thread. A lot of changes has taken place and are still taking place right now around the cryptocurrencies. I am invested in it myself

To date, I have not made any investment in cryptocurrencies. Yes, I have evaluated it several times but I have not made the decision, maybe in the future I will see the possibilities of investing a small capital as a test and evaluate the results. Maybe I will like it and stay in cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency is an electronic coin that is used for a transaction and when you invest in it or hold it with time it can appreciate as you will make large sum of income.

Cryptocurrency is an electronic coin that is used for a transaction and when you invest in it or hold it with time it can appreciate as you will make large sum of income.
Actually, when I wrote this post, I had not invested in cryptocurrencies. Nowadays I already did and I made profits at the time, today due to the fluctuation of it, I keep my capital in stable currency.

Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies are high risk investment as mentioned by a member above. You have the case of Bitcoins. Many people lost money. Their value keeps on fluctuating.
Thank you very much. We have a lot of people who'll lure people into this without carefully explaining the risk involved. I'm not saying its not lucreative but people should be aware of the pros and cons

Cryptocurrency investment is really good idea to go into because those that into the investment are making good from the business, so is really good to invest on it.

Cryptocurrency was once this new and radical idea, but it's now been around the block for quite some time. How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Is this something that you would be comfortable investing in? Bitcoin is the most notable cryptocurrency, and it's actually made quite a few people extremely rich. Still, there's plenty of other less noteworthy cryptocurrencies, and those are potential investments as well.

Personally, I had a little bit of Bitcoin at one point in time a few years ago, but I've always been hesitant to get involved with cryptocurrency investing. I regret not seriously investing in Bitcoin many years ago when I had the chance though. It was being discussed on a number of forums that I was on before it became such a big deal.

What do you guys think? Are any of you currently invested in cryptocurrency?
I'm currently invested in bitcoin and litecoin over 2years now. It has been awesome though there is lows especially the dips but the highs outweigh the lows and I have made reasonable profit which I have converted to Fiat currency.

I currently have a few holdings in cryptocurrency. I normally invest in the cryptocurrency market with money that I think I can afford to lose so I do keep them for a long time.

Indeed crypto currency has come a long way and it's influence on the market and economy can't be downplayed anymore, yeah I have made some investment and still intend to do so in the future

Asides buying and holding some Litecoin and ethereum, I also participate in legit airdrops from which I have some listed coins while some are yet to be listed, I also plan to hold all my crypto till the next three years for better ROI, I love cryptocurrency and I believe it will become widespread one day just like the fiat

I'll say it's cool investing in cryptocurrency, so far the investors are cashing out pending on their area of existence(country). But if exist in where it is not allowed might be a little bit difficult.

Cryptocurrency was once this new and radical idea, but it's now been around the block for quite some time. How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Is this something that you would be comfortable investing in? Bitcoin is the most notable cryptocurrency, and it's actually made quite a few people extremely rich. Still, there's plenty of other less noteworthy cryptocurrencies, and those are potential investments as well.

Personally, I had a little bit of Bitcoin at one point in time a few years ago, but I've always been hesitant to get involved with cryptocurrency investing. I regret not seriously investing in Bitcoin many years ago when I had the chance though. It was being discussed on a number of forums that I was on before it became such a big deal.

What do you guys think? Are any of you currently invested in cryptocurrency?
Of course cryptocurrency is very good place to be into nowadays. I also regret why I didn't invest in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin when the price was at seven thousand dollars. Today it's on the range of forty to sixty thousand dollars per Bitcoin. I could have been one of Bitcoin millionaire when I have bought Bitcoin and trusted that it's price will soar higher and higher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back