What's new

Cryptocurrency

I'm just lucky I pulled out before it crashed. So many people were pissed about bitcoin dropping. I know a lot of people that lost thousands of dollars.
If they were smart they would have invested when it was being sold for a lot less. I'm not saying they should have been there when it was at a penny, but they shouldn't have waited till the fad grew.
That's just careless.
Bitcoin has never crashed at any point on time. Bearish moment doesn't mean crashing. The price may fluctuate and the value of your coins may be reduced but that doesn't mean it has crashed. It is designed in a way that I can never be stopped by anybody even the creator of it.

Cryptocurrency was once this new and radical idea, but it's now been around the block for quite some time. How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Is this something that you would be comfortable investing in? Bitcoin is the most notable cryptocurrency, and it's actually made quite a few people extremely rich. Still, there's plenty of other less noteworthy cryptocurrencies, and those are potential investments as well.

Personally, I had a little bit of Bitcoin at one point in time a few years ago, but I've always been hesitant to get involved with cryptocurrency investing. I regret not seriously investing in Bitcoin many years ago when I had the chance though. It was being discussed on a number of forums that I was on before it became such a big deal.

What do you guys think? Are any of you currently invested in cryptocurrency?

I guess there was a time when Bitcoin was profitable, but since Bitcoin is reaching its peak value, many people speculate that it is no longer profitable to invest in Bitcoin, but many experts disagree with them and they predict that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 soon within a few years.

Cryptocurrency is one of the digital currencies that has coins that accepted worldwide. This currency is one of the best coins that can be trade on crypto platform such as luno, binance,to make good income. Digital coins are Bitcoin, litecoin,tron, and so on.

Cryptocurrencies can be used in a variety of ways. Some are quite popular and profitable, but Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, as indicated by a member above, are high-risk investments. Then there's the matter of Bitcoins. Many people suffered financial losses. Their worth is constantly changing.

Cryptocurrency anyday anytime is still one of the best assets that one can hold if your intention is to build wealth. The assets keep rising in value, more projects are coming on different platforms and the acceptability is growing bigger by the day.
It's set to make online payments easier.

Crypto currency is an asset everyday and everytime , there are people I know that are into bitcoin investment 2years ago , when there was an increase in the price of crypto currency, they are now millionaires.
Cryptocurrency anyday anytime is still one of the best assets that one can hold if your intention is to build wealth. The assets keep rising in value, more projects are coming on different platforms and the acceptability is growing bigger by the day.

Cryptocurrency was once this new and radical idea, but it's now been around the block for quite some time. How do you guys feel about cryptocurrency? Is this something that you would be comfortable investing in? Bitcoin is the most notable cryptocurrency, and it's actually made quite a few people extremely rich. Still, there's plenty of other less noteworthy cryptocurrencies, and those are potential investments as well.

Personally, I had a little bit of Bitcoin at one point in time a few years ago, but I've always been hesitant to get involved with cryptocurrency investing. I regret not seriously investing in Bitcoin many years ago when I had the chance though. It was being discussed on a number of forums that I was on before it became such a big deal.

Cryptocurency trading is actually one of the online though virtual assets that has been making lots of returne for many persons who knows how to trade in the volatility.I had oppourtunity years back,even before the value of bitcoin went up,to invest into it,but lack of knowledge and waht it can be used for made me not to venture into it then.But now i have a couple of coin i am currently holding.

My personal feeling about cryptocurrency is doing mostly towards the technology aspect of it. I do not think that one day it is going to completely replace fiat currencies but then it is going to redefine financial systems and going to change the way we make payment.

Since I have know about the use of crypto currency, I have come to realise that the uses of crypto currency coin is the best thing and the best investments I can do to mark money online,

The members that bought and hold the bitcoin when this thread was created Would be counting thier gains now. The price of bitcoin as surged a great deal. It is the best asset with good store of value.

cryptocurrency investment is all about taking high risks. this involves easily to gain and easily to loss. most people who are into this investment needs enough time to read how the market is. when market of crypto goes down, it means there is a lot of seller and it raises there is a lot of buyers.

My personal feeling about cryptocurrency is doing mostly towards the technology aspect of it. I do not think that one day it is going to completely replace fiat currencies but then it is going to redefine financial systems and going to change the way we make payment.
I don't think it'll completely phase out Fiat currency because they can't beat the forex market as not all countries have accepted cryptocurrency as their official means of exchange.
It would still exist as Fiat currency too.

Crypto currency investment is one of the best investment out there with the highest risk but if you are careful and you are succesful , you will make huge amount of income.
cryptocurrency investment is all about taking high risks. this involves easily to gain and easily to loss. most people who are into this investment needs enough time to read how the market is. when market of crypto goes down, it means there is a lot of seller and it raises there is a lot of buyers.

I very much understand that you do currency is going to be very important in the daily lives in few years to come but then a lot of people are beginning to use the platform and exploit it. Investment in cryptocurrency is going to be a good thing or then you should know exactly the type of coins that you should be buying and ones that have good utility.

I don't think it'll completely phase out Fiat currency because they can't beat the forex market as not all countries have accepted cryptocurrency as their official means of exchange.
It would still exist as Fiat currency too.
Crypto currency coin like you said can never eliminate Fiat currency because the use of crypto currency have not yet been accepted worldwide , but it can beat the forex trading market.

I personally Don't like the Crypto currency since its a very risky thing... you can never know when it will go up and when it will go down, and when it does goes down you are losing your money which doesnt worth it. Many people can lose a lot of money by using this currency It's dangerous in my opinion...
But you guys do whatever to see to right :) Good luck!

One thing about cryptocurency is that it is a volatile curency that usually make lots of conservative investors to be very careful with their investment in the trade of cryptocurency,that is why most persons would be sometimes hesitantant in investing.

I personally Don't like the Crypto currency since its a very risky thing... you can never know when it will go up and when it will go down, and when it does goes down you are losing your money which doesnt worth it. Many people can lose a lot of money by using this currency It's dangerous in my opinion...
But you guys do whatever to see to right :) Good luck!
In my own point of view , what I prefer using my crypto currency to do is keeping it in wallet account for a very long time , because i have seen people loose a whole lot of money through investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back