What's new

Cryptocurrency future change...

Well it's only a matter of time, I believe it is very much possible, we humans are always looking for ways to upgrade the things around us. Even when what you have said comes into play, they would still find other things to upgrade later on.

There Is no time that the cryptocurrency aren't improving. The crypto space is improving every technologically as more and more people are getting involved . The inclusiveness would bring in success in the crypto space. We have development of various forms in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Yeah that could definitely happen and the idea seems great too as that would be a fast and easy way to spend so looking forward to see if something like this would happen fingers crossed

Well it's only a matter of time, I believe it is very much possible, we humans are always looking for ways to upgrade the things around us. Even when what you have said comes into play, they would still find other things to upgrade later on.
Even me I believe that it will be possible that in the next few years from now new technology can take over cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency may not exist or may be useless but this is not likely to happen anytime soon.

Even me I believe that it will be possible that in the next few years from now new technology can take over cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency may not exist or may be useless but this is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Yes I get what you are trying to say, something new might come up and crypto might become the thing of the past, we have seen this happen from time to time, so if it happens in the future, it would not be something really strange.

Yea, very possible. Let me tell you that researches are going on on embedded system microchips in human body for identification. Now, if this happens, then what you are talking about is just a small thing that can be achieved too.

Yes I get what you are trying to say, something new might come up and crypto might become the thing of the past, we have seen this happen from time to time, so if it happens in the future, it would not be something really strange.
It will be something very serious if this thing will make cryptocurrencies to be useless because a lot of people will lose their money and at that point it will be very difficult for you to sell all your cryptocurrency.

I see many changes will be done on the future about how we use cryptocurrency.
One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...
When we access a shopping store to purchase they will scan our ID for payment.

What do you think about?
Is possible this idea will be implemented in the future?
No one could say how the future of cryptocurrency would be but we all expect anything good I guess, so we all should keep our fingers crossed but I hope and wish for the best in the future of cryptocurrency.

It will be something very serious if this thing will make cryptocurrencies to be useless because a lot of people will lose their money and at that point it will be very difficult for you to sell all your cryptocurrency.
That's true though, it has to be something mega, extremely big to be able to over throne crypto currency. I believe if such things come up some smart persons would be able to realize on time and remove their investments from the crypto market, so they won't suffer much losses.

That's true though, it has to be something mega, extremely big to be able to over throne crypto currency. I believe if such things come up some smart persons would be able to realize on time and remove their investments from the crypto market, so they won't suffer much losses.
Lolz, you should be able to spot this very early and sell out cryptocurrency because if a lot of people understand it ,no one will like to buy your cryptocurrency, but if no one will like to buy it. cryptocurrency will still be valuable.

Yes I feel the same way because recently I have noticed a lot of exchange platform requesting for your national identity and proof of ownership before you can make transaction, and I also believe very soon the government may also control the market

The only change that I am expecting to happen in my country is the change of policy regarding crypto ban. I hope the ban is over turned and the public can invest or trade crypto currency

With the growing adoption ,am sure that there would be lot of changes ,my only hope is that those changes should be a positive one , something that would contribute more to the progress and not set back to bitcoin

Well I think that is possible because we are in a digital age and the changes needed to be made is for our own good I don't see the need not to do it, I think implementing such feature will help to secure our wallet and cryptocurrency from being stolen by hackers and it will also help to strengthen the security of her account online, to me I think that's the best decision if is going to bring a good thing for us.

One of those change is possible in the future our wallet will be introduced on our ID Identity as bar code...

What do you think about?
If that could be done it will go a long way in terms of going online to do transaction,but the thing is that the unstable nature of the coin is what will make most business not to accept it,except it's a stable coin.

What do you think about?
I think crypto currency will bring many changes in the world and the economy system because it is decentralized and it is solving many real world problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator