What's new

Crypto vs paypal payment, which one do you prefer??

The reason why some platforms may not likely choose cryptocurrency as their payment method is the high volatility which could easily make them lose subsistence amount of money if they have to hold when the market drops.
This is a great point which is actually often overlooked when we wax lyrical about cryptocurrency as a payment method. The problem is that PayPal is also restricted in some countries which makes it impossible to use.

PayPal fees are discouraging, in my opinion, because the payment method is complicated compared to crypto, but I will always choose crypto payment to PayPal payment because it's very simple for me to avoid paying high PayPal fees by utilizing crypto like tron, ripple, and others with cheap fees.

PayPal and cryptocurrencies are all good and safe way to save your money online if you don't have access to PayPal account I think it will be a good idea for you to use cryptocurrency.

This is a great point which is actually often overlooked when we wax lyrical about cryptocurrency as a payment method. The problem is that PayPal is also restricted in some countries which makes it impossible to use.
In terms of cryptocurrency, the best thing for platforms to do is to consider paying in stable cryptocurrency. That is even the most easiest without any problem or stress and won't be affected by High volatility.

I prefer cryptocurrency because it is easier for me to transact and convert cryptocurrency in my location than having to convert PayPal funds. Some locations may be much more conversant with PayPal depending on their economy and some other factors.

I prefer cryptocurrency because it is easier for me to transact and convert cryptocurrency in my location than having to convert PayPal funds. Some locations may be much more conversant with PayPal depending on their economy and some other factors.
That's just the truth, for me I also prefer cryptocurrency because payment method like PayPal is not available in my country even if it's available I think I'll still prefer cryptocurrencies.

That's just the truth, for me I also prefer cryptocurrency because payment method like PayPal is not available in my country even if it's available I think I'll still prefer cryptocurrencies.
There are so many advantage of cryptocurrency for me . Over here the reason why I prefer a cryptocurrency is just the convenience that comes along with it when trying to convert it to my local currency.

There are so many advantage of cryptocurrency for me . Over here the reason why I prefer a cryptocurrency is just the convenience that comes along with it when trying to convert it to my local currency.
That's true, I also prefer cryptocurrency over any payment method,this because some of the payment methods are not available in my country, cryptocurrency is the best for me.

That's true, I also prefer cryptocurrency over any payment method,this because some of the payment methods are not available in my country, cryptocurrency is the best for me.
I don't know your country actually but there are some African countries that can still have access to PayPal and can still convert their PayPal funds to their bank account directly. I think this is South Africa

For me I prefer cryptocurrency wallets, this is because payment method like PayPal is not available in my country, most people in my country also prefer cryptocurrency.

I haven't used PayPal in transacting before but from the look of things cryptocurrency has more advantage than it. But unfortunately I must heard a very sad news that CBN has banned any form of cryptocurrency transaction

I made zero attempts to borrow money online. However, we also have no knowledge of online borrowing. because we never think to explore the other possibility. But nobody in my country has ever mentioned that he borrowed money from websites, even if it seems fraudulent to me.

I heard a lot about PayPal account which is used for transaction of foreign currencies. But I never used this at all because i just join online environment in last month and i have a Wallet that is good for me as transaction. So i would prefer for crypto currency rather than PayPal.
To me personally i would prefer cryptocurency anyday to do my online transaction and confirm my payment online,because it is very convinient for me and its fees is very affordable as well.

d...all It's about Bitcoin. Because it is incredibly secure, there can be no hacking until you give up your information. In comparison to PayPal, Bitcoin is simple and decentralized. By all means, it will serve a better purpose in terms of transactions.

Cryptocurrency is easier to us over here as we can easily convert it to our bank account like PayPal to people in some countries. I will personally choose cryptocurrency as the most suitable payment method.

Crypto is generally anonymous since it is a decentralized payment system. Crypto enables users to exchange money without revealing their real identity. By contrast, PayPal completely allows for 100% accountability when transacting. Both parties can see the identity of the person you are sending money to

I always prefer crypto payments over paypal payments because it's so easy for me.You can avoid high paypal fees using crypto payments by using cryptos like Tron, Ripple etc with low fees But in my opinion the PayPal fees are very difficult. Payment methods are compared to crypto complexes

Read more: Which do you prefer, crypto or paypal payments? .11109/#ixzz7ll47qFDC
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Start posting today and discuss finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

Cryptocurrency are easier to be used over here , it depends on people's locations that determines. I will always choose to withdraw my earning with cryptocurrency even when other options are available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back