What's new

Crypto Faucets: Are they really profitable?

Yanizie

StrategyBits
100 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
CFau_B.jpg

Making money on cryptocurrency space can be easy or difficult. There are man ways to earn on new technology and everything has its own setup. Getting free crypto is easy if you can manage your tasks and gain connections from different free crypto hunters. Like these crypto faucet. Everyone can earn free crypto by claiming a faucet at a defined time. But is the crypto faucet really profitable? Or is it only a time-waster?

There are many faucets out there that you can explore and have a good time to use them. On this blog, Crex, Pipeflare, and Getzen are used to be computed if they are really profitable even they have no investments.

Crex24.jpg

CREX24 is a professional cryptocurrency exchange platform that has been in operational since 2017.
It unites a number of virtual currencies into one platform. CREX24 offers ten faucet claims on a predefined set of hours.​
Crex.PNG

table%2BFaucet.PNG

The faucet claims were calculated and the base currency used is U.S. Dollar. The conversion is based on the current live price at the time this article was written. If the whole Token faucet claims were claimed every 24 hours, the total USD conversion that can be claimed is $0.0062. If claims were made every hour in 24 hours, the total USD conversion will be $0.206.

The above USD conversion can differ from the real value. Hence, the total sum can only be withdrawn individually or should be first converted to one token. Withdrawal fees are not included in the time of calculation and can also differ from time after time.

If you want to register on CREX24. CLICK ME

Pipeflare.jpg

Pipeflare is a platform for individual game developers and players playing and making games on top of blockchain technology.
It ha also crypto-faucets that can be claimed every 24 hours and claimable native token FLR that can be claimed every 12 hours.
Faucets claimed on this platform can be withdrawn instantly.

Pipeflare1.PNG
There are multipliers for the faucet claims; Social Multiplier, Referral Multiplier, and by using Brave Browser. The social multiplier is only 1x and the Referral multiplier is 1.5x where referral counts are 10 active users.

ZEC token of 0.00002352 has a value of $0.00239 at the time this article was written.

DOGE token of 0.17054532 has a value of $0.001556at the time this article was written.

FLR Token is the native token of the Pipeflare platform and the value of this token is still in process. It can be used for games to boost power and stats.

If you want to register on Pipeflare: CLICK ME

pipeflare3.PNG
pipeflare2.PNG
pipeflare4.PNG

GetZen.jpg

GetZen is a platform for Horizen faucet. Horizen is an independent blockchain Proof-of-stake network.
Horizen also bounty on their platform Horizen Developer Environment or HDE.
To claim Getzen faucet, the user must first create a Zen wallet for PC or Mobile Apps. See this link for more info.

getzen1.PNG

Getzen faucet is claimable every 24 hours. It has a Referral multiplier, Zen wallet verification reward, By using Brave Browser, Buying and holding Zen tokens, and Social Media reward.​

getzen2.PNG

The claimed Zen of 0.00003146 has a value of $0.000966. The amount claimed has no referral. Withdrawals can be done within the Zen wallet from the installed wallet for PC or Mobile Apps.

If you want to register on Getzen: CLICK ME

To summary:
The three crypto faucets profit so little that it need a year to see a good value. Although their faucet claims are little, they are free to use and the value on crypto space can change time after time. Faucets can't replace compensation for daily needs. Claim your faucets now and have fun earning free cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies faucets are not profitable because they are not a business. I don't waste my time on faucets because as far as i am concerned, they are all a waste of time. Whatever you can earn on cryptocurrencies faucets is always insignificant.

Really nice review on this faucet site but to me, it is a waste of time and data cos I can't imagine myself claiming faucet for house and I can't earn upto the amount of effort I put into it.

They should just combine the site all together in one,so that we can earn reasonable amount from them.

what way you presented this to me I'm not patronize you in this kind of business because I know it very well within me that what you you are advertising is not profitable because I've been in the system for a very long time and you can come and find out that you can stay for a month and you may not even be able to accommodate enough cryptocurrency to worth up to $1 ,why would I waste my time to do this if i have a lot of business I can do and earn a reasonable amount of money.

Cryptocurrencies faucets are not profitable because they are not a business. I don't waste my time on faucets because as far as i am concerned, they are all a waste of time. Whatever you can earn on cryptocurrencies faucets is always insignificant.
The world’s foremost Bitcoin faucet started functioning from the year 2010. Then they use to give rewards of 1 or 2 ($6,883 per BTC at the time of writing) Bitcoins for solving captchas. During those initial days, Bitcoins were worth less than a single penny and the Bitcoin faucets were trying a way of promoting the use of Bitcoin.
However, a lot of people took advantage of the situation but not certain how many. By using the Bitcoin faucet for 100 days, they might have gotten 100 Bitcoins. By now, if they held the coins, the value of those coins would probably be more than 60 million dollars. But, only a few people did this, as during that time no one was aware of Bitcoins.

Really nice review on this faucet site but to me, it is a waste of time and data cos I can't imagine myself claiming faucet for house and I can't earn upto the amount of effort I put into it.

They should just combine the site all together in one,so that we can earn reasonable amount from them. This is way of faucet site.

All Bitcoin faucet are pretty much profitable if used strategically. This is probably the easiest and inexpensive way to earn free Bitcoins online every hour. A user using a Bitcoin faucet can soon become a millionaire if fortunate.

All Bitcoin faucet are pretty much profitable if used strategically. This is probably the easiest and inexpensive way to earn free Bitcoins online every hour. A user using a Bitcoin faucet can soon become a millionaire if fortunate.
This is my point of view.

Bitcoin faucets is like waste of time for every miners whereas, it waste your potential time and lead people to think about his or her method. Inever belief its going to give minds, I can't just imagine spending my whole day on faucet and getting just $0.0001 at the end. Because of that, I hate faucets.

Faucets Slow To A Trickle
Modern faucets don't really give Bitcoin away for free. They earn money from ad traffic, and their profits outweigh the value of the coins that they pay out. ... This means that you need to use a faucet dozens of times before you actually receive a payout in your crypto wallet

Cryptocurrencies faucets are not profitable because they are not a business. I don't waste my time on faucets because as far as i am concerned, they are all a waste of time. Whatever you can earn on cryptocurrencies faucets
Yep its not profitable anymore. mostly if you claim btc. You only can profit if you have large crowd referrals. or maybe 1 thousand faucets that is claimable in a day(sounds impossible). LOL
Post automatically merged:

They should just combine the site all together in one,so that we can earn reasonable amount from them.
There is FAUCETPAY that centralize earnings from faucet affiliated on it. You can try it. I tried it also. Ill post the result later.

what way you presented this to me I'm not patronize you in this kind of business because I know it very well within me that what you you are advertising is not profitable because I've been in the system for a very long time and you can come and find out that you can stay for a month and you may not even be able to accommodate enough cryptocurrency to worth up to $1 ,why would I waste my time to do this if i have a lot of business I can do and earn a reasonable amount of money.
Im not just advertising referrals. Im just telling that faucets arent profitable to compensate daily needs.

The world’s foremost Bitcoin faucet started functioning from the year 2010. Then they use to give rewards of 1 or 2 ($6,883 per BTC at the time of writing) Bitcoins for solving captchas. During those initial days, Bitcoins were worth less than a single penny and the Bitcoin faucets were trying a way of promoting the use of Bitcoin.
However, a lot of people took advantage of the situation but not certain how many. By using the Bitcoin faucet for 100 days, they might have gotten 100 Bitcoins. By now, if they held the coins, the value of those coins would probably be more than 60 million dollars. But, only a few people did this, as during that time no one was aware of Bitcoins.
I found a faucet like this. I didnt withdraw my asset from 2016. It gives me enough $$$. But the website started year 2013.

Last edited:
With cryptocurrency faucets, you'll never make a ton of revenue. On the other hand, learning how to transfer coins from one wallet to another and playing with cryptocurrencies is a good way to learn. In your favorite game, you can also "all-in" for what you have won.

It can be if that user gain more referrals on multiple faucet platforms. cons for claiming is the time consumption. pros are its really free.

CFau_B.jpg

Making money on cryptocurrency space can be easy or difficult. There are man ways to earn on new technology and everything has its own setup. Getting free crypto is easy if you can manage your tasks and gain connections from different free crypto hunters. Like these crypto faucet. Everyone can earn free crypto by claiming a faucet at a defined time. But is the crypto faucet really profitable? Or is it only a time-waster?

There are many faucets out there that you can explore and have a good time to use them. On this blog, Crex, Pipeflare, and Getzen are used to be computed if they are really profitable even they have no investments.

Crex24.jpg

CREX24 is a professional cryptocurrency exchange platform that has been in operational since 2017.
It unites a number of virtual currencies into one platform. CREX24 offers ten faucet claims on a predefined set of hours.​
Crex.PNG

table%2BFaucet.PNG

The faucet claims were calculated and the base currency used is U.S. Dollar. The conversion is based on the current live price at the time this article was written. If the whole Token faucet claims were claimed every 24 hours, the total USD conversion that can be claimed is $0.0062. If claims were made every hour in 24 hours, the total USD conversion will be $0.206.

The above USD conversion can differ from the real value. Hence, the total sum can only be withdrawn individually or should be first converted to one token. Withdrawal fees are not included in the time of calculation and can also differ from time after time.

Pipeflare.jpg

Pipeflare is a platform for individual game developers and players playing and making games on top of blockchain technology.
It ha also crypto-faucets that can be claimed every 24 hours and claimable native token FLR that can be claimed every 12 hours.

Pipeflare1.PNG
There are multipliers for the faucet claims; Social Multiplier, Referral Multiplier, and by using Brave Browser. The social multiplier is only 1x and the Referral multiplier is 1.5x where referral counts are 10 active users.

ZEC token of 0.00002352 has a value of $0.00239 at the time this article was written.

DOGE token of 0.17054532 has a value of $0.001556at the time this article was written.

FLR Token is the native token of the Pipeflare platform and the value of this token is still in process. It can be used for games to boost power and stats.

pipeflare3.PNG
pipeflare2.PNG
pipeflare4.PNG

GetZen.jpg

GetZen is a platform for Horizen faucet. Horizen is an independent blockchain Proof-of-stake network.
To claim Getzen faucet, the user must first create a Zen wallet for PC or Mobile Apps. See this link for more info.

getzen1.PNG

Getzen faucet is claimable every 24 hours. It has a Referral multiplier, Zen wallet verification reward, By using Brave Browser, Buying and holding Zen tokens, and Social Media reward.​

getzen2.PNG

The claimed Zen of 0.00003146 has a value of $0.000966. The amount claimed has no referral. Withdrawals can be done within the Zen wallet from the installed wallet for PC or Mobile Apps.

To summary:
The three crypto faucets profit so little that it need a year to see a good value. Although their faucet claims are little, they are free to use and the value on crypto space can change time after time. Faucets can't replace compensation for daily needs. Claim your faucets now and have fun earning free cryptocurrency.
The honest truth is that faucet claims are a big waste of time no faucet aims to make anyone rich, their major aim is to get traffic and make users addicted to their site and keep coming back hoping to get more.

But more will never come, I see faucet operators as very staunch Capitalists, the get people hook winged and give them very little while they gain the most from the traffic and adverts they run on their site.

Faucets don't really give Bitcoin away for free. They earn there money from ad traffic, and their profits outweigh the value of the coins that they pay out. This means that you need to use a faucet dozens of times before you actually receive a payment in your crypto currency exchange or wallet

Accumulating more doge is of advantage now because no one know what the future holds for doge coin but let be very positive because the faucets of doge are easier to accumulate now since the value is still very small.

Well i think for some people its actually profitable , while some people dont really see it as been profitable , the reason why i said so actually is that most people aren't even concerned about earning from faucet sites and why most people actually earn from faucet site to be able to hold some crypto and when they rise more in price they actually earn more money i think

Crypto faucets do pay. But getting anything from crypto faucets depends hugely on what you are looking for. If you are looking for how to make extra money in the side and are not so particular or so in a hurry about when the money will come then crypto faucets will work for you but if you are looking to make huge profits in a short time , I’m sorry crypto faucets will not work for you

CFau_B.jpg

Crex24.jpg

Crex.PNG

table%2BFaucet.PNG

Pipeflare.jpg

Pipeflare1.PNG

pipeflare3.PNG
pipeflare2.PNG
pipeflare4.PNG

GetZen.jpg

getzen1.PNG

getzen2.PNG

To summary:
If it comes to my experience and opinion about cryptocurrency faucet, i will say they are only to waste our time which is most important thing in our lives. They pay very very little about of money after spending much time, i think instead of using them we should learn some skills for online earning.

CFau_B.jpg

Crex24.jpg

Crex.PNG

table%2BFaucet.PNG

Pipeflare.jpg

Pipeflare1.PNG

pipeflare3.PNG
pipeflare2.PNG
pipeflare4.PNG

GetZen.jpg

getzen1.PNG

getzen2.PNG

To summary:
I see loads of them all the time. They are a whole bunch of time wasters and energy drainers. You will work and labor for a paltry amount into your wallet. I don't just like hearing about this things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back