What's new

Crypto Faucets: Are they really profitable?

I don't really like claiming in faucets because it's kinda tiring to check the website every hour or so.. and you need to keep claiming until you have enough to withdraw which can take a long while.. since right now most faucets are just giving up to 1-2 satoshis every claim

oh well, that's a lot of effort for a very small amount of money (it might look big, but compared to that massive effort, it's not really worth it), maybe if you are someone who's still new into online money making, then maybe you should give them a try

The world’s foremost Bitcoin faucet started functioning from the year 2010. Then they use to give rewards of 1 or 2 ($6,883 per BTC at the time of writing) Bitcoins for solving captchas. During those initial days, Bitcoins were worth less than a single penny and the Bitcoin faucets were trying a way of promoting the use of Bitcoin.
However, a lot of people took advantage of the situation but not certain how many. By using the Bitcoin faucet for 100 days, they might have gotten 100 Bitcoins. By now, if they held the coins, the value of those coins would probably be more than 60 million dollars. But, only a few people did this, as during that time no one was aware of Bitcoins.
Yes, l agree with everything you just said. Those days people who made use of bitcoin faucets would definitely get tangible benefits from their time they wasted. Collecting faucet especially for a new coin is always beneficial because you never know when that coin might hit like bitcoin or other crypto currencies.

This is an excellent article that you have written here. Is extremely detailed and considers a wide variety of factors when it comes to the use of faucet sites in order to earn. Overall I do agree with you because these sites do not offer you a significant earning that can balance of your time that you spent making the claims. Therefore in my opinion it is best to stay away from them or to visit them periodically but not on a set basis as your only income source.

Crypto currency faucet are not profitable and it requires hard work to be able to get meaningful amount with them. The best way to earn good amount of money with faucet websites is to join many paying faucet site. You can join faucetpay.
Faucetpay is a micto wallet that support many faucet. There is list of many faucet that you can claim from.

Cryptocurrencies faucets are not profitable because they are not a business. I don't waste my time on faucets because as far as i am concerned, they are all a waste of time. Whatever you can earn on cryptocurrencies faucets is always insignificant.

They pay peanuts. Although I like to claim on those sites that has no minimum amount to withdraw. If a site has a high threshold, I won't bother to join. I have two reason: it's because it takes a long time to reach and because I'm inconsistent on claiming.

Crypto currency faucet are not profitable and it requires hard work to be able to get meaningful amount with them. The best way to earn good amount of money with faucet websites is to join many paying faucet site. You can join faucetpay.
Faucetpay is a micto wallet that support many faucet. There is list of many faucet that you can claim from.
Yeah i know it requires more hardwork to be able to earn more because you have be ready to sacrifice both your time and data because the two is actually needed , if not you won't ever earn more from it i think , i think many have left earning from it because they cant actually stand earning just few cents per day.that they can't use to settle all their needs i think that is why most left earning through faucet

Faucets are not profitable at all. But it wouldn't hurt to do it if you have much time on your hands. After all when Bitcoin started as a faucet no body knew that it will be this profitable. So the choice is ours to make.

You must have done a hell of a job on this one. I really like the way you took your time to explain the various facets websites. And how long it would take to make something reasonable. I am always of the opinion that faucets are a waste of time and effort.

I have never used crypto faucets, and never thought of using them until now; however, I think they are profitable considering the fact that crypto prices have gone so high. You may earn the same amlount of satoshi, litoshi, or what ever they are called, but their cash value will be very high because cryptocurrency price has skyrocketed these days.

CFau_B.jpg

Making money on cryptocurrency space can be easy or difficult. There are man ways to earn on new technology and everything has its own setup. Getting free crypto is easy if you can manage your tasks and gain connections from different free crypto hunters. Like these crypto faucet. Everyone can earn free crypto by claiming a faucet at a defined time. But is the crypto faucet really profitable? Or is it only a time-waster?

There are many faucets out there that you can explore and have a good time to use them. On this blog, Crex, Pipeflare, and Getzen are used to be computed if they are really profitable even they have no investments.

Crex24.jpg

CREX24 is a professional cryptocurrency exchange platform that has been in operational since 2017.
It unites a number of virtual currencies into one platform. CREX24 offers ten faucet claims on a predefined set of hours.​
Crex.PNG

table%2BFaucet.PNG

The faucet claims were calculated and the base currency used is U.S. Dollar. The conversion is based on the current live price at the time this article was written. If the whole Token faucet claims were claimed every 24 hours, the total USD conversion that can be claimed is $0.0062. If claims were made every hour in 24 hours, the total USD conversion will be $0.206.

The above USD conversion can differ from the real value. Hence, the total sum can only be withdrawn individually or should be first converted to one token. Withdrawal fees are not included in the time of calculation and can also differ from time after time.

If you want to register on CREX24. CLICK ME

Pipeflare.jpg

Pipeflare is a platform for individual game developers and players playing and making games on top of blockchain technology.
It ha also crypto-faucets that can be claimed every 24 hours and claimable native token FLR that can be claimed every 12 hours.
Faucets claimed on this platform can be withdrawn instantly.

Pipeflare1.PNG
There are multipliers for the faucet claims; Social Multiplier, Referral Multiplier, and by using Brave Browser. The social multiplier is only 1x and the Referral multiplier is 1.5x where referral counts are 10 active users.

ZEC token of 0.00002352 has a value of $0.00239 at the time this article was written.

DOGE token of 0.17054532 has a value of $0.001556at the time this article was written.

FLR Token is the native token of the Pipeflare platform and the value of this token is still in process. It can be used for games to boost power and stats.

If you want to register on Pipeflare: CLICK ME

pipeflare3.PNG
pipeflare2.PNG
pipeflare4.PNG

GetZen.jpg

GetZen is a platform for Horizen faucet. Horizen is an independent blockchain Proof-of-stake network.
Horizen also bounty on their platform Horizen Developer Environment or HDE.
To claim Getzen faucet, the user must first create a Zen wallet for PC or Mobile Apps. See this link for more info.

getzen1.PNG

Getzen faucet is claimable every 24 hours. It has a Referral multiplier, Zen wallet verification reward, By using Brave Browser, Buying and holding Zen tokens, and Social Media reward.​

getzen2.PNG

The claimed Zen of 0.00003146 has a value of $0.000966. The amount claimed has no referral. Withdrawals can be done within the Zen wallet from the installed wallet for PC or Mobile Apps.

If you want to register on Getzen: CLICK ME

To summary:
The three crypto faucets profit so little that it need a year to see a good value. Although their faucet claims are little, they are free to use and the value on crypto space can change time after time. Faucets can't replace compensation for daily needs. Claim your faucets now and have fun earning free cryptocurrency.
Toe is just a waste of time,because I was refer to join one by downloading the app and set it up,so everyday I use the app it will generate or minne some bitcoin fort me,have been doing it for the past 4months now,I haven't getting $1 from it. So to me is just a waste of time,the best thing is to focus on this one we are into now.

I see loads of them all the time. They are a whole bunch of time wasters and energy drainers. You will work and labor for a paltry amount into your wallet. I don't just like hearing about this things.
That pipeflare was introduced to me some month ago although i'm checking back as soon as i finish responding. They blocked my account and i don't know why have been unable to withdraw.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

For me, i think the owners of this websites are only after cheap traffic, major reason why they pay peanuts, they are definitely not profitable, that is why i always advise people to do other online stuffs that will provide some average gain of money. crypto faucets require high consistency which i do not think is worth the time.

Just drop the idea. You will have to check the faucet many times in the day (for the faucets that you can claim multiple times in day) but the reward is very small.

Are Bitcoin Faucets Profitable? All Bitcoin faucets are pretty much profitable if used strategically. This is probably the easiest and inexpensive way to earn free Bitcoins online every hour. A user using actively a Bitcoin faucet can soon become a millionaire if fortunate.

No, crypto faucets are not really worth it to be depending on as one of the means to making money on cryptocurrencies. It is going to be a mere waist of time for anyone to think he will make any money from faucets Platforms

I have been reading about mining and the energy that is consumed by the computer that is used for mining. Until now I cannot believe that crypto coin mining consumes so much energy that it can even affect the energy supply of a small country. It sounds outrageous to me that mining is a huge eater of energy.

I engaged in faucet cryptocurrencies just for the fun of it. Crypto faucets are not really profitable online jobs, they are just there to pay you for the time spent on the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back