What's new

Crypto currency wallet

I don't know why I'm having this issues with high charges using Luno crypto wallet.
Was I the only one facing this?
Is there any crypto wallet anyone here can recommend to me that is fair in charges?
Ever since they place a banned on crypto currency in my country,I've stop using my luno wallet for anything call crypto currency coin all because they also follow the banned as well.

The issue of charges is one that has been in the crypto space for quite some time. Now. If you want to transfer, first convert to currencies like litecoin or trx first.

It will be better for you to store all your coin a trusted cryptocurrency exchanges like binance, because it can help you to convert your coin into a lower cryptocurrency with lower transaction fee and send out to whichever wallet you like

Different wallets have different transaction fee because the last time I I made transaction of $65 from coinbase to Luna the charges was $5 when I make transaction from Trust wallet to luno the fee was $9 so you can see transaction fee differs from wallet to Wallet.
I can't believe your trust wallet deducted $9 for transaction alone.. That's on an high side. Which coin did you make transaction with if i may ask..

I am a victim of luno. I was charged outrageously when I transferred my bitcoin from luno to roqque. The charges was so high that I got 4k in my wallet from 20k I transferred. I have stopped using luno. It's not a recommended exchange platform because of its outrageous fees

All crypto currency exchange platform have their charges they use for each transaction. However, each coin can also determine the gas fee you will pay just like eth gas high gas fee and it's not advicable to send.

These crypto currency exchange platform have different charges for different coin or transactions. So for me I think the best you can now is binance or kucoin

Kucoin is actually a wonderful exchange platform though I don't think it also has peer to peer transactions features that members can use like Binance has

I can't believe your trust wallet deducted $9 for transaction alone.. That's on an high side. Which coin did you make transaction with if i may ask..
Maybe the user sent out ETH or BTC just like that without converting it to lower coins in the market where it is listed in order to reduce its gas fee cost.

I don't know why I'm having this issues with high charges using Luno crypto wallet.
Is there any crypto wallet anyone here can recommend to me that is fair in charges?
Mist online crypto wallets do have high transaction fees. I don't use luno to transfer my coin to other address but I used it to buy and sell coin before the ban of crypto currency by Nigeria government. You can download trust wallet app and coinomi app from your play store. The two are good wallet.

The issue of charges is one that has been in the crypto space for quite some time. Now. If you want to transfer, first convert to currencies like litecoin or trx first.
Yeah but the issue again doesn't get resolved completely , as you will lose some money as exchange fees while you are converting bitcoin to litecoin or trx or xrp.

The one I am currently use Now is binance. I found this pretty much simple-to-use do some people complain about it. Can use it to receive bitcoin cash from a website.

Maybe the user sent out ETH or BTC just like that without converting it to lower coins in the market where it is listed in order to reduce its gas fee cost.
Ooh.... That could be true anyways, i find the thread worrying initially because most of my transactions as been very very low on trust wallet like 0.00005 with is not even up to a dollars.

That us one reason that I don't use luno to transfer my funds. You can try some other offline wallet like coinomi, trust wallet, meta mask. There transaction fee are low

Ooh.... That could be true anyways, i find the thread worrying initially because most of my transactions as been very very low on trust wallet like 0.00005 with is not even up to a dollars.
That's good that you confirmed it. The more the price of ETH or BTC increases towards settling another benchmark you'll see their gas fee increasing.

Luno has the lowest fee rate in all the exchanges that I have used.
So I won't why they charge you higher .
Coinbase in the other hand has the highest fee rate.

i would recommend bitmart because they have the lowest fee rate in all the exchanges that i have used but if you do not like bitmart you can certainly try binance, just that binance s way to confusing for a beginner but bitmart is easier and user friendly

Seriously, I'm not really a fan of the cryptocurrency wallet called Luno because it is something that is marked to be a Nigerian made which can never be trusted in my opinion.

The last time I used Luno was before the ban on crypto in my country. And it was relatively good then as I withdrew my money with fewer charges. It is good but not that good like Binance who's charge is just a dollar for all.

The problem is not your luno wallet ok? It depends on the crypto currency your trading with. Their services charges or network fee differs, btc network fee is higher than ltc, Eth, bch and so on.
That is exactly the thing with the gas fees when making use of exchange platforms,because the determining factors most times is the network through which you are using to make the transfer,
The one I am currently use Now is binance. I found this pretty much simple-to-use do some people complain about it. Can use it to receive bitcoin cash from a website.
That is the same wallet platform that i made use of,i found out that the binance platform has a very good and easy features that is easy to use by investors and one can easily make use of peer to peer to carry out transaction on his assets.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back