What's new

Crypto currency wallet

I don't know why I'm having this issues with high charges using Luno crypto wallet.
Was I the only one facing this?
Is there any crypto wallet anyone here can recommend to me that is fair in charges?
That is the pattern of luno.com wallet. If you're withdrawing for a little amount, that means your transaction fee will be higher than your withdrawing amount. I will advice you to withdrawa when you have plenty, to avoid incurring charges from luno wallet.

As far as I am concerned, Luno wallet is more better than coinbase when it comes to charges, I just withdrew some money from there now and the charges was so small compared to what I was charged on coinbase, infact coinbase charged me double of what Luno charged for the same transaction.

Thank you all for all your contributions as regarding this issues.
I think I would have to give other wallet a trial to.
I will download trustwallet now and coinbase to check things out.

The problem is not your luno wallet ok? It depends on the crypto currency your trading with. Their services charges or network fee differs, btc network fee is higher than ltc, Eth, bch and so on.

I don't know why I'm having this issues with high charges using Luno crypto wallet.
Is there any crypto wallet anyone here can recommend to me that is fair in charges?
The transaction cost is generally dependent on the traffic that is on the network at that time, and therefore it could be because of the high bitcoin traffic that is experienced lately with the elevated prices. I think that if you are looking for other wallets with lower transaction fees that you use the bitpay walle.t I also suggest switching to another coin that has low transaction fees such as ripple. This might be of great assistance to you as well.

I heard about luno wallet and I were thinking of to make an account there. I didn't know ,it's charges are high so now I ll not take risk. Well , I am using trustwallet. And I am not sure if it's transaction fee is also high but many people are using it.so I think it's affordable.

Probit wallet is one of the best in cryptocurrency because it provide the facility of exchanging that the biggest advantage of this and transaction very fast there.

Crypto wallet the best for me is luno because it what I understand well
A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys for cryptocurrency transactions. In addition to this basic function of storing the keys, a cryptocurrency wallet more often also offers the functionality of encrypting and/or signing information

For me 'payeer' is the best wallet. As it has very low transaction fees to transfer to other users of the payeer and it has a very easy option for trading. That makes it the best wallet. Also it has the built-in option of swapping without any fees. So I think it's the best.

Yes in the last months some wallets increasing their transaction fees, but I think this is not depended on about the wallets is depended on about the quantities of transactions at the moment when you do your transaction, so means the processing traffic has its role and affect the transactions fees. But I think there are many cryptocurrencies you can choose to do the withdrawal with cheap fees and fast like Litecoin, XRP, XLM....etc

Maybe you should check traffic status on that coin you are trying to exchange/sell before actually doing so , the more traffic the higher the fees, and recently most of the well-known coins had high traffic, and it also has to do with the wallet you are using itself, whether you are sending to another wallet of the same platform or not and so on.
for example if you send a friend coins on Coinbase and he/she are using the same platform you'll get no fees whatsoever.

Well, it seems it's not limited to you.

I received a payment of $2 in bitcoin, that's 0.000000081btc, and the Bitcoin receive fee was the exact same $2.

I'm scared of receiving anymore payments with them if it's so risky.

Has anyone ever experienced such an event in any wallet? What did you do?

Have you tried using Binance to make withdrawal?
Its actually one of the best with very good rate depending on your country of residence. Their charges are quite minimal as well as depositing.

There are so many exchange apps and everyone deduct there charges as per their policy. But I am confused that why luno charge a big amount against little withdrawal. They should be charge against amount . If amount is healthy then charge healthy fee.

There are so many exchange apps and everyone deduct there charges as per their policy. But I am confused that why luno charge a big amount against little withdrawal. They should be charge against amount . If amount is healthy then charge healthy fee.
The amount that is charged generally on a transaction is often proportional to the traffic in the market at that time and that is why sometimes to spend a small amount there are more in transaction fees. I do agree with you in terms of it should be proportional to the amount that is being transacted, however this is not the case in many of the crypto at the moment.

There are so many cryptocurrency wallet out there but the best for has to be Luno. Over the years my transactions with Luno has been great in all ramifications that is why I always speak good of them anywhere.

Since I have started my journey in cryptocurrencies I have always been on luno and it has been serving me well... I barely have any issue with it and the highest they have charged me is #200 which is fair to me.... It's the best so far and their minimum is okay.

The charges is not really base on the wallet but on the crypto currency you are dealing with. But I can still recommend other wallets for you. Check Quidax, Roqqu or Coinbase. This are alternative to Luno wallet.

Different wallets have different transaction fee because the last time I I made transaction of $65 from coinbase to Luna the charges was $5 when I make transaction from Trust wallet to luno the fee was $9 so you can see transaction fee differs from wallet to Wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back