What's new

Crypto currency wallet

I woukd have to reccomend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly
Post automatically merged:

I woukd have to reccomend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners.
Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users.
Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users.
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)

including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin, among many others. These solutions ensure that the owner of the cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets is the only entity who can access the funds by requiring elaborate passwords and other security measures. Users can view or access cryptocurrency wallets from smartphones and computers.

Join the world's most famous crypto wallet. With over 66 million wallets, 6200B transactions, and the lowest fees in the industry, it's no surprise that we're the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet. We fixed the dollar. Presenting US Digital, a crypto gained 1: 1 against the US dollar.

I don't know why I'm having this issues with high charges using Luno crypto wallet.
Was I the only one facing this?
Is there any crypto wallet anyone here can recommend to me that is fair in charges?
There are many wallet create know days but you can choose a secure and easy understanding wallet it gives you more profitable and have good too choose.you can choose cryptocurrency wallet.

If you asked me personally i would have to reccomend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys for cryptocurrency transactions. In addition to this basic function of storing the keys, a cryptocurrency wallet more often also offers the functionality

It is not only luno. Even luno charges small compare to other wallet. I always convert to ripple on luno before I transact on luno. And if I wanted to withdraw to my account, I don't sell directly to luno. I trade with it and then withdraw directly to my bank account. That's Why how I do by pass the high gas fee

Crypto currency wallet. That's a very interesting question. Well for me a crypto currency wallet is a place or account in which all your crypto currency you have are stored in. Crypto currency wallet is just like a bank where you keep your money. Well for me I think you should try Roku or binance.

All cryto currency wallets have transaction fees that apply for a certain amount of money. To me, luno is still fair compared to other wallets that I know of. You have to ensure your withdrawal is in a buck to avoid deductions always.

Cryptocurrency wallets provide users with a digital solution for securely storing and managing blockchain assets and cryptocurrencies. These wallets allow users to spend, receive, and trade cryptocurrencies. While some cryptocurrency wallets may only provide support for a single cryptocurrency, many are multi-asset solutions, allowing users to hold multiple cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin, among many others. These solutions ensure that the owner of the cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets is the only entity who can access the funds by requiring elaborate passwords and other security measures. Users can view or access cryptocurrency wallets from smartphones and computers.

What kind of transactions do you want to do?, Because I use luno and the prices of their fee is relatively cheap to me, unless you want to transfer Cryptocurrencies to another wallet that's when the gas fees are high.
So what type of transactions are you doing that's costing you much?

Some crypto wallet exchange fees are just too high. I have luno account, but it is this same high fee that has made me not to use them much. But thank God other exchange are alternative to it. If care is not taken they will loose large customers soon if they don't do something about their high fees.

There are a lot of wallets to choose from. But if you ask me I suggest you to use coinbase or binance. When you use these platforms make sure you do KYC for higher benefits
I'll choose Binance over and over again ahead of coinbase cos its full features are open to me to use and do every crypto transactions/investments.

I have been using them for almost a year now but I don't use them all the time because of the unnecessary transaction fee that 've been going on,now I only use trust wallet and binances to store most of my cryptocurrency because the charges in them is small compared to the one of luno.

I never heard Luno wallet charges high fees , probably its because of the network congestion it sometimes shows high network fees. You ca wait for sometimes and cehck back at regular intervals , when the fees is low , you can send the coin.

I will advise you to check out trustwallet . It is a decentralized wallet and it supports all coins provided you have the coins contract address , decimal and the network it was built on

I have never used luno before so i don't know much about them and how they do operate. But i will advice you to start using Binance and see which is more easier for you because i have been using it and never had a problem with them

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back