Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
What are your favorite crime games that aren't GTA versions?

I enjoyed Red Dead Redemption 2, Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row, and a few others I can't think of right now. :LOL:

There is sort kind of games of war where you are making war in a team and killing others. I remember people play these games even during courses when we are attending a boring course like French or English courses.

Hitman - Stealth-action game where players control Agent 47 to take out targets in exotic locations."L.A. Noire" - Noir-style detective game set in 1940s Los Angeles."Payday 2" - Cooperative first-person shooter game where players plan and execute heists.

L.A. Noire - Noir-style detective game set in 1940s Los Angeles."Payday 2" - Cooperative first-person shooter game where players plan and execute heists.

Payday 2 - Cooperative first-person shooter game where players plan and execute heists.

Payday 2 was a great one. I remember in the old days we had a game called True Crime. It was very similar to GTA.
Whooo! True Crime, Streets of LA! I loved that game. I have a lot of hours played!

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back