Covid-19 & Real Estate.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Glad that I moved home to home about six months before the world got hit by the greatest covid19 we had so far. The market has been very interesting for a discussion to say here. When UK had there first locked down everything stopped sales on hold, ranting going crazy, homes that going through the progress of being sold been delayed and stopped. Seems fine when things got back to normal and yet after three months the market has picked up so high depemanding since people wanted to move out of bigger locations to move to smaller communities.

It's been hard at times for independent real estates. What' your thoughts and if you work as an agent like to hear more with the outcome that has affected.

Covid had definitely affected almost all the industries here. Real estate is not much but business is on a slow down in the pandemic era. There were many who became jobless due to the lockdown and afterwards there was a pay cut. About a quarter of the workforce are affected with their earnings. Real estate, cars and other big purchases are hard to come by because of the poor economy. But I'm sure real estate and the other industries will make a rebound once the covid virus leaves us.

When people have money they buy expensive buildings, they buy good properties. Covid19 affected the real estate business because people finance where affected, they good not buy properties like house and lands instead they go for consumable goods like food stuff in other to survive the pandemic.

With the COVID pandemic, in effect real estate activities were paralyzed, but for a very short period, at least in my country. Since many activities continued to flow naturally in the morning schedule. At this point after time we are in a 7x7 restriction, a week of flexibility and a restriction, therefore, we have a week to carry out real estate operations in morning hours.

The effect of covid-19 had a lot of adverse effect on real estate business.The Lock down made every project come to stand still, properties that where put on sales where put on hold due to inability to carry out transaction.

Covid 19 affected a lot of sectors, the lock down really put on halt many businesses with real estate business inclusive, many agents could not get any clients through out the lock down, no movement and this really affected real estate business

The covid-19 pandemic indeed affected the real estate business because people are still struggling to overcome recession ,and thus none is thinking about investing in real estate for the time being.
Real Estate however should have been lucrative during the pandemic due to the need for isolation,however this seems not to be the case

The covid 19, no doubt has affected a lot of businesses negatively, people had to restrict themselves indoors as part of the measures of preventing the covid 19 disease, the moment the tension dies down, businesses like real estate will definitely start to boost.

Glad that I moved home to home about six months before the world got hit by the greatest covid19 we had so far. The market has been very interesting for a discussion to say here. When UK had there first locked down everything stopped sales on hold, ranting going crazy, homes that going through the progress of being sold been delayed and stopped. Seems fine when things got back to normal and yet after three months the market has picked up so high depemanding since people wanted to move out of bigger locations to move to smaller communities.

It's been hard at times for independent real estates. What' your thoughts and if you work as an agent like to hear more with the outcome that has affected.
Real estate would have really been affect by the lockdown and by the pandemic as there are many that are not interested in buying houses either because of the financial constraints as many have lost their job and also because of the safety involved as you can get the virus and therefore they are not even viewing the houses.

Covid 19 has created unending havoc both in the business sector and individual life. Property has suffered setbacks because there are no money in the circulation. The little money in the circulation is used for feeding. Only people that can feed will be thinking of buying property.

Safe to say the pandemic affected a lot of businesses, the real estate business to wasn't left out. I think I understand your point of people wanting to move to a much bigger space, seeing as they were confined in their small spaces for months due to lockdown. I think the business is going to pick up and become even more lucrative after the pandemic goes away.

The covid-19 pandemic has really affected the real estate business to a very large extent for instance, clients no longer wants to come for inspection due to the restrictions on movement that are currently on. This has slowed down sales in the sector

Covid 19 affected my real estate business. Many people lost their jobs to the current economic crisis caused by the pandemic, this is resulted in tenants who couldn't renew their rent. But evicting them would be difficult because the government gave an order to allow tenants another eight months of grace before eviction.
With the way things are now, money is not coming the way it should be.

Homebuying is now been delayed by the clients and it very well might be deferred further after the isolate period on the grounds that less lucidity in occupation protections will emerge after the finish of this scourge.
It will also put a significant effect on business properties as because of the isolate the shopping centers, theater, amusement homes, retail outlets and more are shut and enduring a tremendous misfortune, which will bring about low speculation on business properties later on and most business property arrangements will be waiting.

Covid19 has really affected many businesses even some people even lost their jobs, also affected the real estate business it very hard to see clients in the business coming, even more were shutdown because of pandemic.
Post automatically merged:

Covid19 has really affected many businesses even some people even lost their jobs, also affected the real estate business it very hard to see clients in the business coming, even more were shutdown because of pandemic.

This covid 19 pandemic brought that just chaos but uncertainty into many lives including of course the real estate industry. Many people now are job less due. The lockdowns really affect the economy and the working force. Some small and medium businesses were close due to loses. We are just hoping that this will end sooner than later.

I think Covid-19 has had an adverse effect on the real estate sector. With most properties under lock and key as a result of lock downs. Property owners try to balance this by increasing the rents of those that were occupied. This has rather increased the rents of some properties while other remain under utilized.

I really don't think that the Advent of corona virus ( covid-19) had major negative impact on the real estate sector, at least not in my locality because the prices for house rent didn't change at all, except for the materials used in erecting the structures where a bit expensive.

All activities was affected by Covid 19 not just real estate sector, movement was restricted, buying and selling was shut down, Schooling and academic activities was stopped. Banking was also shut down and many more seconds. So it affected lot of sectors.

It is understandable that covid 19 will affects real estate investment as a result of the lockdown. Most businesses were paralyzed during the pandemic which resulted in loss of jobs and source of income which in turn reduced the numbers of sales recorded by real estate developers or agents.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back