What's new

Count up from now, what is your expected prediction on Bitcoin price till the end of 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that Bitcoin will reach the $100k threshold before 2021 ends?? I'm expecting the price to reach at least $70k by December 2021. I'm realistic about the price to reach that high, base on my personal view of how it is continuously surging higher. Based on the consistent number of investors turning up everyday, investing heavily on the coin. If things continue this way, the price will reach yet another great landmark.

What is your take on this one, aid your view, by dropping down your comments about what you think.

My prediction is using the assumption that whales and institutionals are not selling their Bitcoin. According to CoinmarketCap, Circulating Supply is currently 18,593,500 BTC but less than 5 million BTC is in circulation, meaning that it is spread out on exchanges and ready to be traded, the rest is held and stored by whales and institutions, so the supply of Bitcoin is very limited. If I use the Stock Ratio to measure the scarcity of the Bitcoin supply, the Bitcoin price will reach above $ 100k by the end of 2021.

My prediction is using the assumption that whales and institutionals are not selling their Bitcoin. According to CoinmarketCap, Circulating Supply is currently 18,593,500 BTC but less than 5 million BTC is in circulation, meaning that it is spread out on exchanges and ready to be traded, the rest is held and stored by whales and institutions, so the supply of Bitcoin is very limited. If I use the Stock Ratio to measure the scarcity of the Bitcoin supply, the Bitcoin price will reach above $ 100k by the end of 2021.
I have always thought as much as you think Mr @Suba, base on the circulation of Bitcoin and the one still on hold by it's top investors, being the whales. I agree solely on what you said here, Bitcoin will climb to $100k land mark before 2021 come to an end.

The price of Bitcoin has continued to surge higher every passing day.

With the way investors are turning up to invest in Bitcoin coins the scarcity of Bitcoin supply in the price level will reach above $100k by the end of 2021 or before the end of 2021

You know that bitcoin had pretty impressive rush yesterday and today, bitcoin reached 35k landmark yesterday and today it's already 38.5k. If bitcoin continues with this pace, I think it can easily reach 100k by this year as price is almost 40k and today is only the 7th day of this year lots of days left to go.

I believe the pandemic did a lot of good for Bitcoin. The price has been surging as people are exposed to it as a better means of quick exchange.

Investors have also benefitted and with the price surging higher, no one will be willing to sell.

This can make it to reach $100k by this year's end, but we have to wait and see.

Do you think that Bitcoin will reach the $100k threshold before 2021 ends?? I'm expecting the price to reach at least $70k by December 2021. I'm realistic about the price to reach that high, base on my personal view of how it is continuously surging higher. Based on the consistent number of investors turning up everyday, investing heavily on the coin. If things continue this way, the price will reach yet another great landmark.

What is your take on this one, aid your view, by dropping down your comments about what you think.
it is very difficult for btc that it can reach to $100k within this year. and if it reqched that will be not good for world of crypto currency. becouse $100K is very huge amount if people will reserve these amount than there will be increase in risk.

One can not easily predict the price of bitcoin come end of 2021 , however , one may only try and say few whether the price will be on the rising side or decline . presently one can predict rising but the end of the year is still far ,and so we can tell what will happen by then .

Scary! its even the rate at which is going higher daily that scares me the most. Me haing it at the back of my mind that it might come down in a bit . When a commondity is going that high , i began to think its not normal. cos no matter how high a curve goes, it has to bend at a point . Well perhaps I'm putting too much reasoning into it

Firstly we need to understand that one of the key factors that helped the bullish run of bitcoin was because of new organizations that entered the bitcoin market, bought part of tradable bitcoins and moved them away from circulation to storage, thereby reducing the amount that are trading. If any of those organizations decide anytime to reintroduce their stored bitcoins the price will be affected also, having that at the back of the mind, I don't think that bitcoin price will get to $100k in 2021, but I believe it will cross $50k.

If you are thinking based on the current conditions in the market, l also have high hopes bitcoin rising above 100k this year. But we don't know much about how the whales might be thinking so their behavior can change the market price at any point in time.

Scary! its even the rate at which is going higher daily that scares me the most. Me haing it at the back of my mind that it might come down in a bit . When a commondity is going that high , i began to think its not normal. cos no matter how high a curve goes, it has to bend at a point . Well perhaps I'm putting too much reasoning into it
That is your own view, but I don't think like the way you think. Do you know that the price of Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency is controlled by the whales?? Whales buys the highest number Bitcoin and store it hoping that the price goes higher. The price can only fall if whales decide to sell their large quantities of Bitcoin to make their own profit. That will automatically bring the price down. Go to coinmarketcap.com and read the trade volume of Bitcoin you gonna see that rate at which people invest or trade with this coin is high. Making uneasy to go down the way you think it will soar more highs.

That is your own view, but I don't think like the way you think. Do you know that the price of Bitcoin and any other Cryptocurrency is controlled by the whales?? Whales buys the highest number Bitcoin and store it hoping that the price goes higher. The price can only fall if whales decide to sell their large quantities of Bitcoin to make their own profit. That will automatically bring the price down. Go to coinmarketcap.com and read the trade volume of Bitcoin you gonna see that rate at which people invest or trade with this coin is high. Making uneasy to go down the way you think it will soar more highs.
Of course my own view as you probably didnt get my response was personalized.And well as per the Whales haves the controling share,then the dangerous it is. This is cos their single positive action affect the coin and their negative action-selling also affect negatively. The best would be if its widely spread among diff holders (not a group/country/org) Anyways to each his or her view.And whatever the analysis I give, do I stil hold or not ? my decision!

Of course my own view as you probably didnt get my response was personalized.And well as per the Whales haves the controling share,then the dangerous it is. This is cos their single positive action affect the coin and their negative action-selling also affect negatively. The best would be if its widely spread among diff holders (not a group/country/org) Anyways to each his or her view.And whatever the analysis I give, do I stil hold or not ? my decision!
Lol, you aid your own analysis, and your analysis is suit on you, you made some point also. Whales are like me and you, but when you buys larger amount of Bitcoin. You controls more percentage than me, even if I sell mine, and you hold yours large amount, the price won't be affected much. But if people like you sell all their large quantity of Bitcoin, it will drastically affect the price whole solely.

With the way bitcoin is bullying the market an upward prediction is the only thing i can see i may not be able to predict how much it is likely to hit. But its surely ending ona higher note than $65000

Market trends seem to indicate bitcoin elevation is steady , it might just hit that mark before the end of the year , however there is also a good chance that it drops, which ever way it falls I'm quite excited to see .

Market trends seem to indicate bitcoin elevation is steady , it might just hit that mark before the end of the year , however there is also a good chance that it drops, which ever way it falls I'm quite excited to see .
Their is a good chance that it will go higher, you need to follow updates and see the current marketcap, see the volume at which investors trade Bitcoin. Go to coinmarketcap.com and read updates about Bitcoin, you gonna see what I'm telling you now.

Wow, the current price of bitcoin is at 39.2k. that's beyond everyone's imagination that bitcoin is already very close to 40k after bitcoin just passed 35k yesterday. About 5k increase in 1d.

Wow, the current price of bitcoin is at 39.2k. that's beyond everyone's imagination that bitcoin is already very close to 40k after bitcoin just passed 35k yesterday. About 5k increase in 1d.
Hmm, buddy, this one is surprising, no one expected it to rise so early like this now. This astronomical price is what investors need, I mean those that invested earlier. Maybe the $50k land mark I'm expecting might come even before June this year.

The bitcoin surge has been amazing but I read an article about the expected fall which I cannot actually forsee. I'm a novice when it come to the cryptocurrency world, so I can't conclude if the article was right. Anyways, I hope it keeps climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back