What's new

Count up from now, what is your expected prediction on Bitcoin price till the end of 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the bitcoin market is determined by the whales cause they’re the biggest investors. Going by the Citibank projected price of $300k now I see a lot of reason to back their predictions as its demand keeps increasing. The higher the demand, the higher its value

The bitcoin surge has been amazing but I read an article about the expected fall which I cannot actually forsee. I'm a novice when it come to the cryptocurrency world, so I can't conclude if the article was right. Anyways, I hope it keeps climbing.
Already I was notified just now, the price is currently at $39.1k from the previous $36k, the rise in price took place in just one day. So you can see how the price fluctuates higher, if you watch closely, expect the price to reach another record high in the coming days.

Hmm, buddy, this one is surprising, no one expected it to rise so early like this now. This astronomical price is what investors need, I mean those that invested earlier. Maybe the $50k land mark I'm expecting might come even before June this year.
Yeah definitely no one expected bitcoin to rise so early and fast. Bitcoin just passed the landmark of 35k yesterday and it's about to surpass 40k very soon. So bitcoin might reach 50k maybe within next 2 months if it maintains continuity.

I do think bitcoin will get to $50000 before the end of Q1. But I don't see it doing much beyond this point, I hope I am wrong though. This institutional buying won't continue forever but I would like to see how long this rally would hold.

Bitcoin has be increasing very blessed day, I believe before this year run's out bitcoin price will reach up-to 60k, so is for someone to invest now so to make more profit,

My own prediction base on the prediction of other experts I've arrived in a poiny that bitcoins will increase by almost 100% this year ,that is at the current price of 30 thousand dollars then bitcoin's might increase from $30000 100000 dollars at the end of this year this is my prediction and it seems to be true Because expert also predicted the same, I think there is a possibility of Bitcoin reaching that amount this year.

Yeah definitely no one expected bitcoin to rise so early and fast. Bitcoin just passed the landmark of 35k yesterday and it's about to surpass 40k very soon. So bitcoin might reach 50k maybe within next 2 months if it maintains continuity.
With the way, I'm seeing it, it will take continuity and keep on the high of price tag. That's my view on Bitcoin, I just checked on coinmarketcap, I saw the big difference in which Bitcoin is traded by investors that buys at a higher volume.

At the rate bitcoin has been increasing in price, 50k looks so near and hopefully that is attained soon enough. I have been watching several predictions and they have really been positive, so I would go with about $70000 by the end of the year.

At the rate bitcoin has been increasing in price, 50k looks so near and hopefully that is attained soon enough. I have been watching several predictions and they have really been positive, so I would go with about $70000 by the end of the year.
That's pretty cool prediction you just made, if the price will go high by then. It will bring lots profit to it's early investors, it will be good you invest now, Buddy. You never know what the future might hold for us.

That's pretty cool prediction you just made, if the price will go high by then. It will bring lots profit to it's early investors, it will be good you invest now, Buddy. You never know what the future might hold for us.
You would not know how I wish I had some serious funds to invest for the sake of the future. Anyways, I am still earning the little I can to add to what I have left from my previous investments. We will see how it goes in the coming days.

You would not know how I wish I had some serious funds to invest for the sake of the future. Anyways, I am still earning the little I can to add to what I have left from my previous investments. We will see how it goes in the coming days.
Even me too, I feel sad all the time seeing this coin rise to a very big numbers without investing cos of low capital to invest in. Had it been I have up to $2000 I would have thrown it up earlier, by now I could have gotten X3 of my money back, during that October time.

By prediction, I believe bitcoin will get to $60,000 by December, 2021. If one follow the rate at which crypto coins especially bitcoin increases at this period, no one will dispute the fact that it will rise above $70k in a short while. But due to the fact that the coin fluctuate, I believe it will reach $60,000 soon.

Bitcoin will not get to $100k by the end of this year in fact with the way the price is going I for see a serious fall in price and that will pull a lot of investors into the market. Am still new in cryptocurrency world and still learning. But right now the market is confusing one don't know which is better to buy bitcoin now or wait and hope it reduces to buy.

With the way, I'm seeing it, it will take continuity and keep on the high of price tag. That's my view on Bitcoin, I just checked on coinmarketcap, I saw the big difference in which Bitcoin is traded by investors that buys at a higher volume.
Buddy bitcoin just passed the landmark of 40k and recorded a new all time high of 40.4k. It's pretty impressive that bitcoin passed the landmark of 35k yesterday and passed the landmark of 40k today. Around 5k rise in 24h.

Do you think that Bitcoin will reach the $100k threshold before 2021 ends?? I'm expecting the price to reach at least $70k by December 2021. I'm realistic about the price to reach that high, base on my personal view of how it is continuously surging higher. Based on the consistent number of investors turning up everyday, investing heavily on the coin. If things continue this way, the price will reach yet another great landmark.

What is your take on this one, aid your view, by dropping down your comments about what you think.
I am not a pessimist but I am a realist. When a particular thing is being demanded by very large number of people, there is no way, the price won't come down. I only see the increment in bitcoin price till June this year. Although, I will love to see it perform excellently till the end of 2021.

I am not a pessimist but I am a realist. When a particular thing is being demanded by very large number of people, there is no way, the price won't come down. I only see the increment in bitcoin price till June this year. Although, I will love to see it perform excellently till the end of 2021.
Fantastic that you aren't pessimistic rather optimistic that the price will keep on rising till june atleast and being us profit. Also you hope the price continue surging higher till the end of 2021, let's see how it goes.

Do you think that Bitcoin will reach the $100k threshold before 2021 ends?? I'm expecting the price to reach at least $70k by December 2021. I'm realistic about the price to reach that high, base on my personal view of how it is continuously surging higher. Based on the consistent number of investors turning up everyday, investing heavily on the coin. If things continue this way, the price will reach yet another great landmark.

What is your take on this one, aid your view, by dropping down your comments about what you think.
There is a high probability of btc increasing daily basis due to its high demand

Buddy bitcoin just passed the landmark of 40k and recorded a new all time high of 40.4k. It's pretty impressive that bitcoin passed the landmark of 35k yesterday and passed the landmark of 40k today. Around 5k rise in 24h.
Really? Bitcoin already touched the $40k mark? I missed that moment. If Bitcoin already touched and even crossed that mark, then, we should likely be able to see it stabilize over $40k very soon, I hope.

Hmm, i think i will play safe and say 75000 dollars by the end of the 2021. Since ity unpredictable and it's may not constantly going up. It also goes down. I wanted to say 100k but that's still too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back