What's new

Could you mine other ways without having to use lots of computing power?

There is no way you can mine cryptocurrency profitably apart from setting up a mining pool. Normally other cryptocurrency can be mined but some of them are not worth mining , that is why I don't spend my time or look for opportunities to mine BTC.

You have to understand that you are in constant competition with other people and as such you need to be injecting resources into making this to become possible.

Mining of cryptocurrency is more like a game of who is willing to bid more. Dim all the money that you are willing to inject into the system the more the money that you are going to be making.

If you would really want to mine without the use of the computational powers, that means that you won't be using the computer to mine, but you will be using the mining machines.

If you're talking about mining with minimum power, that will be close to impossible. Because every mining activity require a lot of set up and power to get it going. Computers these days are out of the question here when talking about mining farms.

If you're talking about mining with minimum power, that will be close to impossible. Because every mining activity require a lot of set up and power to get it going. Computers these days are out of the question here when talking about mining farms.
Mining is a process that is energy-consuming and if you're willing to mine without the use of power or computational power, it is nearly impossible.

Mining of cryptocurrency like BTC will directly or indirectly requires a lot of energy and computing power , but however there are some cryptocurrency that can be mined without having to stress yourself but such cryptocurrency are not always valuable. Mining of cryptocurrency may not be a profitable venture except for people that are able to establish a mining pool

I don't think there is a way cryptocurrency can be mind without the need of much computing power and energy , except you are interested to mine worthless cryptocurrency , this won't even take your time.

It is possible to mine even without having some computers. But you must be ready to invest in some website but a lot of them are scam. You should try as much as possible to avoid telegram bots because all of them are scam.

I have not come across ways to mine without having to use a lot of computational power, because mining is energy-sapping and it required solving lot of mathematical complex equations successfully.

Mining involves lot of energies and if you're doing this kind of business, you would need a lot of energy for you to be able to mine something reasonable for yourself. You would need a very powerful mining farm.

Bro, if you can't mine a lot of crypto currency because of too high power consumption, then stay on the basic lane, even me now I don't have a powerful laptop and that is really affecting me but nothing to do.
That is definitelly one of the reason i am not even considering going into cryptocurency mining,because of the experience i had some couple of months back,the app i downloaded was unusually slowing down everything on my system,
Bro, if you can't mine a lot of crypto currency because of too high power consumption, then stay on the basic lane, even me now I don't have a powerful laptop and that is really affecting me but nothing to do.
That is definitelly one of the reason i am not even considering going into cryptocurency mining,because of the experience i had some couple of months back,the app i downloaded was unusually slowing down everything on my system,

Last edited:
Why not the other way is cloud mining there is no need a computer are any kind of power, just buy a our comfortable range mining pool, present only few of trusted cloud mining websites available in online, so before invest in this sites pls verify properly.

Mining of cryptocurrency like BTC will directly or indirectly requires a lot of energy and computing power , but however there are some cryptocurrency that can be mined without having to stress yourself but such cryptocurrency are not always valuable. Mining of cryptocurrency may not be a profitable venture except for people that are able to establish a mining pool

I guess that there are many companies that are now focusing on green mining. Their main aim is to use less amount of energy and mine more and more coins. Have you heard about them?

I guess that there are many companies that are now focusing on green mining. Their main aim is to use less amount of energy and mine more and more coins. Have you heard about them?
Well I know mining process continues but the whole mining technology is really complicated for me . As I understand China was one of the countries that was mining cryptocurrency but now according to information they are no more engaging in the mining process.

Well I know mining process continues but the whole mining technology is really complicated for me . As I understand China was one of the countries that was mining cryptocurrency but now according to information they are no more engaging in the mining process.

Well, your post reminded me of the days when I used XMRig software to mine coins. It was quite complicated software. but I still somehow managed to use it to mine coins.

Well, your post reminded me of the days when I used XMRig software to mine coins. It was quite complicated software. but I still somehow managed to use it to mine coins.
Wow, I've never really heard of such software before used for mining of cryptocurrency. Was it a profitable way of mining cryptocurrency and how much were you able to mine then ?

Wow, I've never really heard of such software before used for mining of cryptocurrency. Was it a profitable way of mining cryptocurrency and how much were you able to mine then ?

Well, the interface of the software is just like the DOS software. It should you hashrates and the jobs completed by your computer. I did not make enough money at all because i was using a really old computer at that time.

Well, the interface of the software is just like the DOS software. It should you hashrates and the jobs completed by your computer. I did not make enough money at all because i was using a really old computer at that time.
So can't cryptocurrency be mined with it on a mobile phone ? That could have been a little bit easier because with a mobile phone you could have had opportunities to make something reasonable.

So can't cryptocurrency be mined with it on a mobile phone ? That could have been a little bit easier because with a mobile phone you could have had opportunities to make something reasonable.

No, the software is specifically designed to run on computers. They have software that work on 32-bit and 64-bit computers. I had installed a 32-bit computer at that time. They always release new versions of software.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back