What's new

Could you mine other ways without having to use lots of computing power?

There are a few softwares and browsers where you could refer others and make money when they mine or use the browser. I am talking about CryptoTab Browser.It is quite popular and it is legit.

I feel there are other ways to mine using minimal power. Some mining consume more power than others. Try using a different mining app.

If you use cloud mining option, you do not have to use a lot of computing power, all you need is to buy hash power and mine with cloud mining company. You do not need hardware set up.

The only alternative can be the legitimate cloud mining sites , where you need not spend anything for electricity or power. Just invest and wait for few months to get the return along with small profit since it's cloud mining. Staking crypto is gaining more popularity since the returns are high for certain coins on wallets or exchanges.
You are right mining crypto currencies requires alot of power consumption which can shorten the battery life of a pc or phone but cloud mining sites is the best option right now , I wouldn't like to spoil my phone battery in the name of mining.

You are right mining crypto currencies requires alot of power consumption which can shorten the battery life of a pc or phone but cloud mining sites is the best option right now , I wouldn't like to spoil my phone battery in the name of mining.
Yeah mining in normal or business phones is not a good idea. Instead , a computer with good graphics and required features can be bought to use it as a crypto mining device. But still the profit may not be sufficient to cover the expenses.

Bitcoin mining can be done by a computer novice—requiring basic software and specialized hardware.

The software required to mine is straightforward to use and open source—meaning free to download and run

The mining speed depends on the power of the computer. The power of your hardware is directly proportional to the amount of bitcoin or cryptocurrency produced. The other alternative is establishing a mining rig.

There is no other way around you must be ready to consume a lot of power to mine cryptocurrency on your computer system. I prefer to use the time to do some other things online to make money.

Well with the advancement of the blockchain system and the Advent of more sites which operates on the traffic of people on that site to generate income , there are now crypto mining sites available to you on your mobile phones where you can perform specific tasks and you are compensated in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

I think there is no any other way to mine without the used of computer system or device even the used of phones, is also computer in nature and it requires some other computer skills.

If you really don't want to use the computational power which is highly needed in mining, you will have to buy the miner. This is another available option.

Actually there is no any other to which you can mine without the use of computers even not computer in real sense, the use of your mobile phones, are also computerised and it will not be that fast and effective like the use of the computer.

Actually there is no any other to which you can mine without the use of computers even not computer in real sense, the use of your mobile phones, are also computerised and it will not be that fast and effective like the use of the computer.
I think there is no way you will mine without having to use the computer power. The miners or the mining machine also use the computer power to process all the mining process .

It's very impossible to mine without the use of power to your computer or any electronic devices. Your computer makes use of power and power serves as one of the most important element that enhances your mining capabilities.

Mining on its own is a power consuming activity and I do not think they have already come up with a solution to this and an alternative seriously, because this is the major issue we are facing now.

It is very possible to mine in other ways without the use of the computer. The only thing is that it will be quite expensive. All you need is to get a miner , establishing a mining rig.

Mining of cryptocurrency is quite difficult and I won't even advise people to engage in that for now because it won't actually be profitable except you are able to set a mining pool which is expensive.

Actually crypto mining is very difficult and very expensive to carry out and to some instances I dont consider it as much profitable compared to investment because alot of people have been complaining about it.

I know people can only be able to mine cryptocurrency in a pool and this always require a lot of energy , apart from this I don't really know of any other way except people who claim to be mining cryptocurrency with their laptop.

I dont think it can be possible to mine cryptocurrency without the use of computers devices because that is the only machine I think that can give you access to mining of crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back