What's new

Could you mine other ways without having to use lots of computing power?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I want to mine more currency, but my current PC setup doesn't afford that option for me. I was wondering if there are any ways you can mine without having to use tons of computing power. Are there any ways of mining that can be done with minimal power?

There's definitely no way to do that if your mining rig isn't big enough and that includes having a powerful fast personal computer processor for sure.
So, you'll definitely need something that's strong and fast to enable you mine well. Also a lot of power is needed

I want to mine more currency, but my current PC setup doesn't afford that option for me. I was wondering if there are any ways you can mine without having to use tons of computing power. Are there any ways of mining that can be done with minimal power?
Its not possible to mine any crypto currency without having a lot of computing power and also having a PC and a lot of data connection, you are going to need a strong connection to do that.

Mining can be done with a computer. But it is only the small coin that can be mined with computers because they still have low difficulties

Bro, if you can't mine a lot of crypto currency because of too high power consumption, then stay on the basic lane, even me now I don't have a powerful laptop and that is really affecting me but nothing to do.

If it where possible, I believe alot of persons would have done that, I do not think it's possible unless it's these new and upcoming coins that are making plans of creating a less power minning system

mining crypto is the best way to gain more income ,but it is not something easy, many people thinks that mining is easy but it's not ,your PC cannot mine crypto,it will only result to crashing of your PC .

If it could be done, many people would have been engaged in it. Its not profitable and it would serve better to look for other ways to earn cryptocurrency.

I don't really know much about mining but it is always advised that we desist ourselves from any serious mining since its will not be the best for our computer, most people said that this will consume a lot of electricity and I believe it is true.

Fundamentally there's no simplicity in mining it is all about strong computer algorithms that able to solve multiple problems to enable you generate Bitcoin.

Well the best miners have to use mining rigs and for you to get the best results that could be the best way to. Except you want to try out some of these sites that claim to mine for free or paid for people.

there is no other option .. in general mining takes a lot of resources and that's why you have to have a good pc. if you want to do something other than mining, you have no choice.

Yes. But the ones with computing power is the best for you. Take for example, you can now mine with just your phone e.g Pi crytocurrency mining and there are robots that automatically mines for you these days.

If you're mining bitcoin or ethereum, PCs are best used and there's no how you can avoid utilizing tons of computing power. New coins can allow for minimal computing power.

Mining of cryptocurrency consumes a lot of power on the computer system as well as your resources. This is the reason why I don't engage in mining of cryptocurrency on my personal computer system.

The only way to mine without using a lot of computing power is by buying has power in cloud mining programs. You don't have to use your own computing power or electricity if you are cloud mining.

The only alternative can be the legitimate cloud mining sites , where you need not spend anything for electricity or power. Just invest and wait for few months to get the return along with small profit since it's cloud mining. Staking crypto is gaining more popularity since the returns are high for certain coins on wallets or exchanges.

It is really good to hear that you are mining crypto currency. I would have like to know the procedure you went through and the type of coin you succeeded mining. That aside, personally, I have not mined any coin before so I can't say anything about mining coin. I would rather hold or trade them.

Incredible! So this means my mining in Satoshi on my mobile phone would be less of what I could accumulate if I were using a highly powered system?

It depends on the type of minig that you use.
A mining poll doesn't consume your phone energy and even some cloud minig apps does not consume your power.
Try using "Hashiny", you can find the app on Google play store. It is very good and legit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back