What's new

Could you build property pretty much anywhere?

How is that possible, I think you have to acquire the land first? You can't possibly just go to a strange place and start building on the land there, you are finding trouble. Do it legally.

You wouid have to find out about the ownership of the property before erecting a structure. I am sure there are authorities that are in charge of the woods. They would be the one to direct you on the steps to take to erect a property there.

Is it possible to put up a home on a random piece of land in the the middle of nowhere? Or is it illegal to claim any bit of land for yourself, even if it's out in the middle of nowhere?

I wouldn't mind one day going out into the woods and building a small cabin to use by myself. But I would imagine you need to own that land, and as well, most public land might be protected by law and all that.
It is not advisable to do that. Every kind of property has a suitable place where it can be built so it is very good to find the best place for a property before you build it.

You just don't start building properties everywhere without making the necessary research to know much about the area , for example to know about the location and people in the area .

It is not possible to just get into any unallocated land and build on it or do anything on it, even farming. If you need to build, you need to follow up legal procedures to own a land. You could build a temporary building on leased or rented land. There is a different between posses a land and own a land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back