What's new

Could Bitcoin reach $100,000 in worth?

Well,Bitcoin was just few meters to that amount before the crash came along. Everyone has seen its potentials already and with time when the crypto depression is over,it'll come back.

It's very possible but it's definitely not going to be this year. It may reach $100,000 target some years to come. The proceedings around bitcoin presently is not favorable but it still keep a resistance against the $32000 mark

Definitely I see Bitcoin going up to that amount any time soon. If not because of the manipulation in the market at the moment I don't see any reason why the price of Bitcoin won't be in that position at the moment

Maybe
Seriously to be frank I have been hearing about Bitcoin but I don't know what is it
Can someone help me explain further please

Bitcoin was actually doing fine and was close to $100k before the bearish run of the past months started which has seen bitcoin fall seriously in markets price.

In may when the price was going above $60K, a lot of people started speculating that bitcoin will become $100,00 by the end of 2021, however, this is not happening this year

I
in 2020, bitcoin surged from $11K to $58K. It is very likely that it may touch $100K, however, it is also very possible that it will never go beyond $60K. You never know what happens to the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
i believe bitcoin surge and rose from $11,000 to $58,000 during February and since then it reduces dramatically to around $39,000, so i don't think bitcoin can reach a landmark ofn $100,000 for now.

Currently bitcoin is worth $59,000 or so for one bitcoin. Is it plausible that a single bitcoin could reach $100,000 in worth? I sure hope so, because I am considering investing more into bitcoin, and if I can make an extra profit from it, awesome.
Currently bitcoin is worth $30,691 per bitcoin. I believe that it is really possible to reach the $100,000. It could have been done when investors keep on investing or buying when the price was already at $68,000. I think that price just recently happened that it reached an all time high.

There is every chance that bitcoin will reach over hundred thousand dollars in the nearest future. But I don't know if it will happen this year.

Right now it is actually fluctuating in the market. As at this morning I could it as dropped again below $30000. Let see were it ends

Right now it is actually fluctuating in the market. As at this morning I could it as dropped again below $30000. Let see were it ends
Many cryptocurrency analysts to actually say that this is very similar to the trend that was noted in the year 2019 and that if the Bitcoin price continues to fall it is likely that at the end of the year we will see a major bull run.

There is a high prospect of bitcoin reaching a high value in the future,even with the bearish run that it experienced few weeks back,before bouncing back on a high.This come to tell you that market fluctuations can actually make bicoin to reach that height of $100k in future.

You specify how much money to invest, and your employer deducts the amount directly from your paycheck. There are tax benefits to these accounts and, sometimes, your employer may match a percentage of your investments

Currently bitcoin is worth $59,000 or so for one bitcoin. Is it plausible that a single bitcoin could reach $100,000 in worth? I sure hope so, because I am considering investing more into bitcoin, and if I can make an extra profit from it, awesome.
Yes the price of bitcoin passed $60,000 but now the price is below $50,000. Truly many people have been saying that the price will reach $100,000 this year. I pray that it reaches that price this year. But it might no happen

Yes, there is every possibility of Bitcoin reaching 100,000 in worth because of it supply and demand chart.
As more companies and individuals adopt and trade on Bitcoin the price is Sadi to be rising and when it's supply finally become scares we may see it rally above even $,100,000

It is very possible if more investors and financial companies integrate cryptocurrencies and also invest money in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin then there is only possibility that it could reach $100,000. If Elon Musk decided to.accept bitcoin as means of payment we will see a significant rise .

bitcoin could rise above 100k when we llook at the current market volatility
if more companies and individuals would accept it as a means of payment then we could be talking about a million in the next 5 years

Yeah sure,i don't think their is anything impossible to achieve,it is possible for bitcoin to reach a hundred thousand dollar mark in the nearest future.with the new innovation of countries like the likes of United kingdom to key into the cryptocurrency market.

I hope it really gets to $100k , because for now it's still half of the price and for some time ,the price have not been moving high on a slow range and not fast for now

This is very possible.
There was a time last year it reached $60,000 in value.
I think with more investors coming in and more demand placed on the coin, it may attain that worth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back