What's new

Could Bitcoin reach $100,000 in worth?

I think we should be truthful to ourselves nowadays, bitcoin has reached it peak in rising and all I can see bitcoin rising from $59,000 to is $60,000, I realises bitcoin has been rising and falling this year which makes me realised that bitcoin can't reach $100,000 in worth for now,

in 2020, bitcoin surged from $11K to $58K. It is very likely that it may touch $100K, however, it is also very possible that it will never go beyond $60K. You never know what happens to the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

Yeah sure,i don't think their is anything impossible to achieve,it is possible for bitcoin to reach a hundred thousand dollar mark in the nearest future.with the new innovation of countries like the likes of United kingdom to key into the cryptocurrency market.

Yeah sure,i don't think their is anything impossible to achieve,it is possible for bitcoin to reach a hundred thousand dollar mark in the nearest future.with the new innovation of countries like the likes of United kingdom to key into the cryptocurrency market.
Cryptocurrency is being used very much these days for business Every person in him also has a desire to trade in Cryptocurrency like bitcoin It may be that in the coming 10 months its price will reach $ 100000.

Currently bitcoin is worth $59,000 or so for one bitcoin. Is it plausible that a single bitcoin could reach $100,000 in worth? I sure hope so, because I am considering investing more into bitcoin, and if I can make an extra profit from it, awesome.
This is a very tall other. It will be very difficult for bitcoin to hit that land mark. It might happen, but it will not be anytime soon. Bitcoin will always experience fall and rise in value, this fluctuation is that which will hamper this growth you've projected.

It is very much possible for Bitcoin yo reach such high of $100,00 in the future. Even when the coin is still facing resistance of $55-$59k. With time it will break such resistant to grow higher to $70k and setting new land mark in price. From there, it will break more highs.

It's very possible and I believe before the end of the year 2021 and everyone who invest in Bitcoin will be smiling
But it appear the value is in two ways its either it increases or reduces

I think we should be truthful to ourselves nowadays, bitcoin has reached it peak in rising and all I can see bitcoin rising from $59,000 to is $60,000, I realises bitcoin has been rising and falling this year which makes me realised that bitcoin can't reach $100,000 in worth for now,
It's very possible to reach that amount,but I don't see it happening soon, alot of pull backs are bound to happen, and it's only certain that we scalp the market other than trade long.

It's very possible to reach that amount,but I don't see it happening soon, alot of pull backs are bound to happen, and it's only certain that we scalp the market other than trade long.
The pullback would not exist for too long ,is still believe in the price of bitcoin increasing high despite all odds , lets have more hope in the price

We are believing in the nearest future it will get to hundred thousand dollars for a biticon, because the growth is improving everyday and many investors are investing in it

Currently bitcoin is worth $59,000 or so for one bitcoin. Is it plausible that a single bitcoin could reach $100,000 in worth? I sure hope so, because I am considering investing more into bitcoin, and if I can make an extra profit from it, awesome.
You can never tell, anything can happen, the way all these cryptocurrency are going, they can increase in value, with in a very short period of time.

With the way Bitcoin in sewaren there is a possibility that it will get such amount because what we expecting today we never thought of it we never thought that bitcoin could get to 40000 US dollars today is 62000 years to last me I'm not mistaken and if you choose and if you go out and check the car purchases $2000 102 last 10 want to find out if it is not that much so yes it has the potential to attend soulchild

People should be careful about the rising and falling of bitcoin and trade with caution, bitcoin has reaches $60,000 and I don't think it can reach $100,000

Bitcoin is actually on its way to getting to a price range of $150,000 in the nearest future so therefore I would advise anyone that have bitcoin right now to hold on to the cryptocurrency and make money off it in the nearest future.

Yea, surely bitcoin will soon reach that point and will soon be more than that, bitcoin will rise above $100,000 in no time, bitcoin is a fast rising coin. It will soon rise above everybody expectations.

Surely , Bitcoin has what it takes to soar high up to $100,000 within 2021 alone . Infact people exaggerate that it hit $200,000 . I think we just have to invest and watch how things unfold

We should stop underestimating the price bitcoin can reach because everY level we doubt bitcoin could reach, today bitcoin as surpassed it. and will continue to increase until its made stable...

The crypto world is a very new and exciting one and no one could really be sure of what will happen in the future but judging from the little analysis that we have gather so far we can safely conclude that bitcoin will one day hit the $100,000 bench mark and even more.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!