What's new

Could Bitcoin reach $100,000 in worth?

A couple of months ago, it looked like bitcoin will reach $100,000 within this year, however, now it has dropped price and is lowest in the last 4 months.

A couple of months ago, it looked like bitcoin will reach $100,000 within this year, however, now it has dropped price and is lowest in the last 4 months.
yes you are right it has been dropped near 45% now and it showing its value is $36 k and its flipping near about 37k and 38k. expert says it will go down more. so the chance is zero % to reach 100K.

Yes Bitcoin can reach the target price of a hundred dollars per Bitcoin. Regardless of the current trend in the cryptocurrency market, it will get there

yes you are right it has been dropped near 45% now and it showing its value is $36 k and its flipping near about 37k and 38k. expert says it will go down more. so chance is zero % to reach 100 k.

yes you are right it has been dropped near 45% now and it showing its value is $36 k and its flipping near about 37k and 38k. expert says it will go down more. so chance is zero % to reach 100 k.
Don't be surprised when you see it rise up to that $100000 mark before the years end. Just as you have seen it tumble down this fast, who says it can't also shoot up as fast too?

Concerning could Bitcoin reach $100,000 in worth. Well, I believe the cryptocurrency world to be very volatile in nature. The cryptocurrency coin Bitcoin can really amount to that landmark but it wouldn't be in a rush as it depreciate along the line

Don't be surprised when you see it rise up to that $100000 mark before the years end. Just as you have seen it tumble down this fast, who says it can't also shoot up as fast too?
ok i am just waiting for that day when not only me everyone will be waiting for bitcoin value raising up near about $100 K, many people holding it to get big profit.

It almost lost 50 percent of its value, so reaching that again is surely a matter of time and couldn't be done within this year, not impossible, but hard

Definitely I see that happening and there has been predictions too that that could be the case this year, the year is still young so fingers crossed on how things finally unfolds

Even though, there is currently a bear run, but I see bitcoin hitting over 80,000 dollars before the end of this year. It will surely touch $100,000 from now to next year.

I don't believe bitcoin can reach the minimum of $100,000 landmark this year , bitcoin is not stable right now and its always fluctuating, I think its around $48,000 recently and i believe it can increase in value.

I don't believe bitcoin can reach the minimum of $100,000 landmark this year , bitcoin is not stable right now and its always fluctuating, I think its around $48,000 recently and i believe it can increase in value.
Are you still think that the price of Bitcoin we get to that hundred thousand dollars in the past but with current realities I don't think that bitcoin can get to that price range anymore but I can predict that it will get back to it's $60,000 price range before the end of this year.

It is still very possible for the price of bitcoin to reach a $100k. If we could have a bullish couple of months, it is very possible. We still have 6 months to go in the year.

What do you must understand in cryptocurrency is that anything is possible and also there is a possibility that it may not also be possible,few months ago we expected the price of all cryptocurrency to continue in the uptrend pattern, but now everything is just stagnant.

With the current bearish run, one can only wish for bitcoins to at remain at a stable price instead of the dip. For bitcoins to be priced at $100k is nothing impossible to achieve but I do not think it will happen this year judging by it current market price.

Are you still think that the price of Bitcoin we get to that hundred thousand dollars in the past but with current realities I don't think that bitcoin can get to that price range anymore but I can predict that it will get back to it's $60,000 price range before the end of this year.
I said i dont think bitcoin can reach the $100,000 any time soon, we are saying the same thing just that you misquote me about the price of bitcoin , bitcoin reaches $58,000 around january and fall in February.

$100k per bitcoin my take time , more months or maybe even more years for that to happen. But its surely gonna happen because the demand for crypto is increasing daily.

Bitcoin has a limited supply. once all bitcoins are mined there will be no new bitcoins and I believe the price will go beyond $100K mark or even reach $400K.

From this post in April when the Bitcoin price is $59k now it has gone down to $33k which is almost half gone. So many posts that I see now are on the negative side of the Bitcoin trading unlike last month when everyone seemed to be supporting and defending the Bitcoin and other crypto. Do you have a clear idea why this is happening?

This is what was predicted by the crypto traders that the price will be $100,000 before the year runs out but it seems everything is just the other way around,it is very much possible that the price will reach 100,000 dollars but it may not happen this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back