What's new

Could Bitcoin reach $100,000 in worth?

I hope it really gets to $100k , because for now it's still half of the price and for some time ,the price have not been moving high on a slow range and not fast for now
That's right, it's more like it's on a stand still and there have been several dips as well. Though I feel it might get to that level one day but it would take time. How long would you predict it to take?

It is possible to predicte the price but the bitcoin price is go up and down but i think it will reach 100k in 2023 i see some people hold for long time

Bitcoin is getting to that stage most likely in the next year. So if you have the opportunity to invest and stack up more Bitcoin, please do because that coin would grow so much in value.

It is possible to predicte the price but the bitcoin price is go up and down but i think it will reach 100k in 2023 i see some people hold for long time
Exactly jam also thinking like you, bitcoin faces up and down always, but bitcoin price rises beyond seriously big whales involved, so nearest future they take bitcoin price 100k$

Yes it can.. people use it everyday..more people will come and use it . For buying and selling. It wil grow and expand well. Investment that gives you money. Why not?

At the moment, there is nothing hinting that bit could reprice and rally to the $100k level. Infact currently we are still bearishness in the past months but we are expectant of a little bullishness.

Currently bitcoin is worth $59,000 or so for one bitcoin. Is it plausible that a single bitcoin could reach $100,000 in worth? I sure hope so, because I am considering investing more into bitcoin, and if I can make an extra profit from it, awesome.
Definetly Bitcoin will reach 100,000 in one or two years because of the potential I see in Bitcoin and the demand for it, day by day people are getting interested in Bitcoin and crypto.

It is really hard to say.

This is due to the high volatility that it involves.

Bitcoin is not going to reach that amount any time soon.

I personally believe that it could reach that price in the future (say 10-20years from now).
But there is no clue as at the time I am posting the comments.

I personally believe that it could reach that price in the future (say 10-20years from now).
But there is no clue as at the time I am posting the comments.
That is why it is very difficult to predict the price movement of a coin and cryptocurency in general,the fluctuations is something that is uncertain,and so it is unpredictable.

Yes that's possible, anything can happen in the market, the price of Bitcoin might be even more than that, but for now Bitcoin is just nicely dropping, a lot of people that bought are losing money.

Currently bitcoin is worth $59,000 or so for one bitcoin. Is it plausible that a single bitcoin could reach $100,000 in worth? I sure hope so, because I am considering investing more into bitcoin, and if I can make an extra profit from it, awesome.
Well we never know what's going to happen maybe bitcoin will reach 100k but in my opinion it's hardly possible but we never know in 2020 bitcoin really reached 60k maybe more so 40k is not that far

We are going to be seeing a lot of movement in bitcoin but if you are calling for 100,000 dollars then I do not think that that is realistic even in a next couple of years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back