What's new

Could another currency replace bitcoin ?

I doubt any coin can replace bitcoin, even if it has the same features. Bitcoin is the first ever and already has its place solidified in people's hearts.

It depends on if any approaches bitcoin in price, and remains more stable than bitcoin. Though from what I can tell from some initial research, there are some physical businesses and atms, where you can spend your bitcoin, make deposits and withdraw into cash. Not sure if there are any places that offer that for other digital currencies.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
It depends on if any approaches bitcoin in price, and remains more stable than bitcoin. Though from what I can tell from some initial research, there are some physical businesses and atms, where you can spend your bitcoin, make deposits and withdraw into cash. Not sure if there are any places that offer that for other digital currencies.
i don't think the price matter there is coins right now more expensive then bitcoin

It might be hard to see a coin like that because when it comes to price bit co in is leading and even on users base ,bitcoin is leading

Anything is possible though....But I don't see that happening anytime soon. Because for now I have not seen any coin that's closer per to Bitcoin in terms of value so maybe in the future.

There could be coins that can replace bitcoin interns of price but bitcoin remain a backbone to all Crypto currencies that we can imagine.

Anything is possible though....But I don't see that happening anytime soon. Because for now I have not seen any coin that's closer per to Bitcoin in terms of value so maybe in the future.
I too haven't seen any coin that is close to bitcoin based on my research the one still trying is ethereum

I too haven't seen any coin that is close to bitcoin based on my research the one still trying is ethereum
There is a DeFi tokn that has it value higher than that of bitcoin, it name I have forgotten it is about $35,000 and YFI is also $18,576 currently.

No bitcoin is surviving for a decade it can not be replaced. It's the number one currency which contains high power than any other stock. I know many govenmnet are againt it and making policy to take it down or replaced by their own currency but all will be failed

Just like @ahmedo has said , Bitcoin can only be overtaken in terms of price but not trading volume. So I believe Bitcoin will still remain the best cryptocurrency because it is the chief of all cryptocurrency

Many countries tried to made a coin that can over throw bitcoin from the throne but it's difficult . All the other cryptos depend on it and it controlls in everything abt crypto markets . In my opinion it's the future

Do you think we can see a new coin that replace bitcoin and have better features and fix all Bitcoin mistakes ?
I don't think anyone else will replace Bitcoin because The bitcoin is rising day by day and the dollar is falling, so I think the price should go up to three thousand dollars, which is a huge amount.

Price is all based on market, and Bitcoin is the main crypto (first too), now there are many other which have almost similar price (like Wrapped Bitcoin), however this depends on market and people's decision if they chose other over Bitcoin.

Investors are already approaching ETH since its value is doing averagely well in the crypto market, investors are beginning to use ethereum for online payments and commodities trading, the more they engage with ethereum, the more it's value increases, expect ETH to challenge btc as time goes on.

For now! I don't think so, and I have not heard or seen any crypto currency that is higher than btc. It's still the number crypto currency. But one thing am sure of.... Is that nothing last forever.

There are lot of things that can replace one another in this recent times. But I heard of another cryptocurrency named Pi coin, it may overtake bitcoin in the nearest future

Although anything is possible, but it would be hard or probably impossible for another coin to replace bit coin, with the current outrageous price of 1bit coin then it is clearly nearly impossible for another coin to come close, talk more of replacing bit coin.

I'm not sure there will be a coin that will replacement bitcoin. Bitcoin as the pioneer of the crypto market has made itself unique as a store of value. Only Ethereum can come close because of the decentralised apps it offers and smart contracts.

Do you think we can see a new coin that replace bitcoin and have better features and fix all Bitcoin mistakes ?
I don't think so because Bitcoin is world most trustable and high ranked cryptocurrency.
it is not easy to compete with Bitcoin in trading world, if it would happen it would take many years to compete with Bitcoin price

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back