Computer Sound Production

test-user

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone tried to create drumming and percussion parts using a computer program? Nowadays, advanced stuff can be bought cheaply. However, there might be a harsh learning curve.

I have, and I hate it. I can do it, but it doesn't sound natural. Doesn't work. I do drum on a keyboard though, and it kind of works. I've gotten a few good patterns down that way. But I think if I want computer drumming I'll just get an electronic drum kit. That would be the easy way. Unfortunately, it's also the most expensive way!

I cannot say that I have too much experience here, but from I have done I can honestly say that it is just no fun. I really struggle to see the point when I have no fun doing it. I guess I see the point for it, on the whole, but in terms of personal use it is just not there. Maybe someday it can add something for me and be useful, but not as of now. Thanks for sharing.

The composer in our home uses the digital arrangement called MIDI format. The melody is created using a simple software where you choose a musical instrument before charting the chords. The software allows you to create up to 64 instruments. And when you play, the instruments blend in the music. The sound is basic but you can make it sound like real instruments if your computer is equipped with a good sound card.

No matter how good the sound is from a computer program it will never beat the natural sound of the drums. I can easily tell in a song if they are using programmed drums or an acoustic set. The acoustic set is far better and most radio stations only play songs that uses an acoustic drum set.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back