What's new

Coinbase suffer issues due to AWS outage.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The cloud computing platform, the Amazon web services cause outages which has made lots of services in accessible to coinbase and other platforms such as not getting reports from supports, locking out of account, as well as delay in transactions. Other platforms affected includes RSS, podcasting, Washington posting, Flickr and iRobot

The cloud computing platform, the Amazon web services cause outages which has made lots of services in accessible to coinbase and other platforms such as not getting reports from supports, locking out of account, as well as delay in transactions. Other platforms affected includes RSS, podcasting, Washington posting, Flickr and iRobot
This is quite saddening , I hope that the affected companies informed their users so that they won't panic because of it.

This is a sad development for Coinbase unless the issue is rectified on time. I also noticed the issue on their platform when I wanted to make some transactions, its just declining and telling me I can't access my funds at the moment. This can make them lose their customers Andi think it's a security breach.

This is not good for coinbase at this time around. Although, i have not visit the platform in 30 hours from now, so i have not witness it. But i used it this week without any issue. well, i pray it come back to normal as soon as possible. I cant afford to lose my crypto coins on the platform at this time.

I hope this is still not going on as I still have my Bitcoin in my coinbase wallet, I will just have to check my wallet to see if I am affected by this.
This will still not stop me from using coinbase though because coinbase is one wallet I love so much due to their low transaction fees.

The delay in transactions can be quite worrying and i am sure that it is quite off putting for those that are using coinbase, especially with eh price of bitcoin the way it is, transaction delay can result in losses or trades not being made at the opportune time. Therefore i think that coinbase needs to update the reliability of its servers to prevent such from happening in the future.

This is long before now, the issue has been settle almost immediately . Coinbase is one of the largest Exchange platforms so obviously they won't want to be down for a long time. As soon as there is a glitch in the system they look forward to fix it for efficient running of the platform.

I remember reading about this sometime ago and everything got settled promptly before it escalated into a worrisome issue. Coinbase is one of the few reputable companies that can be relied on for excellent service delivery.

I think because of the sudden Bitcoin price rising surprised all website exchange include the biggest website exchange like Coinbase. There are suffering in many things also I heard about Binance is in trouble.

Hmm this issues are not encouraging at all but not the fault of coinbase having network failures. Maybe theory lost one of their network provider signal. Like Amazon web services. They will take some time out to settle this entangling tissues. Coinbase is also suffering delays too, with their server, this kind of issues is not acceptable but happens sometimes.

I think because of the sudden Bitcoin price rising surprised all website exchange include the biggest website exchange like Coinbase. There are suffering in many things also I heard about Binance is in trouble.
Yes. However the exchanges such as coinbase should use this opportunity in order to identify their shortcoming in terms of their servers in order to try and better it for the future. If you look at the prices of crypto rising it is natural to have a larger transaction volume and more traffic and exchanges must be prepared for such instances otherwise it will deter people from using their platform.

It's still facing issues even now, i can't have access to my wallet since hours now all i can see are error messages again and again, i hope they fix that because that's the first message it happens for me after almpst a year of usage

This are the kind of glitches that can create a fake FUD in the crypto space. I hope by now service should have been restored and everything sorted out for the sake of their customers. Imagine traders who had trades running especially on futures.

This is a sad development for Coinbase unless the issue is rectified on time. I also noticed the issue on their platform when I wanted to make some transactions, its just declining and telling me I can't access my funds at the moment. This can make them lose their customers Andi think it's a security breach.
This is actually very bad issue and a sad development coin base is actually a nice wallet which char9ge low rate but few hours ago while I was trying to check my wallet I also noticed this issue I think they should quickly get a way to rectify this issue or else it might make them loose customers

One thing that I love about Coinbase is that you can always trust their swiftness when it comes to ratifying a problem because they are very good at what they do. They wouldn't want any of the their clients to feel insecure. They are going to handle this issue as soon as possible.

They are a very reputable company that wouldn't want anything to tarnish their image nor give room from other competing Exchange plaforms to be ahead of them. The team of coinbase is highly formidable.

I hope they get it rectified soon because most users will believe its a security breach and once that's what's on their mind they will move almost all the coins in their portfolio to another platform which might be the beginning of the end for coinbase. If this has been rectified then they better hope it doesn't reoccur.

I also have coinbase application , but have not used it in a while so I believe they will be up and doing in ensuring that coinbase its being worked in order to ensure that users of the application don't experience some kind of hitches and challenges.

Coinbase is now publicly traded company. People in the United States can buy and sell Coinbase shares. I am not sure if I believe Coinbase is the first crypto exchange company that is available for public investment.

This is quite saddening , I hope that the affected companies informed their users so that they won't panic because of it.
That's the normal protocol to have followed and I want to believe that was done. But this kind of situation can really cause a whole lot of panic

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back