What's new

Coinbase suffer issues due to AWS outage.

Coinbase is now publicly traded company. People in the United States can buy and sell Coinbase shares. I am not sure if I believe Coinbase is the first crypto exchange company that is available for public investment.
I think it is the first cryptocurrency exchange platform to have such previledge, Binance no longer sell stocks or shares again.

The Amazon web services have been running a monopoly for quite some time now and it is very sad to be seeing that just one breakdown has caused losses for a lot of companies.

Coinbase is now publicly traded company. People in the United States can buy and sell Coinbase shares. I am not sure if I believe Coinbase is the first crypto exchange company that is available for public investment.

Seriously, with the kind of cryptocurrency transactions that is going through coinbase on daily basis, it's expected that they should have system issues once in a while.

Quite a bad news for the company but I hope this doesn't affect the transaction of their customers or cause a loss for their customers

Well they should just try as much as possible to fix it so that this will not have effect on their platform and the number of visitors. That's the bad news but I know they will be able to overcome it with sometime.

According to recent news, someone sold a lot of Bitcoin from Coinbase from a user's account. The issue has been brought to the legal system, due to this coinbase might be in trouble.

This is a sad development for Coinbase unless the issue is rectified on time. I also noticed the issue on their platform when I wanted to make some transactions, its just declining and telling me I can't access my funds at the moment. This can make them lose their customers Andi think it's a security breach.
Wow this is a serious issue and am pretty sure alot of persons might already be in a state of panic. What is the current situation now? Have you been able to access your funds?

Coinbase is number two crypto exchange platform in terms of user base, it is slightly lower than BInance though. The only think coinbase makes it better than BInance is because it is publicly traded conpany.

I think they'll have to do better; I mean Amazon else they'll be indirectly making coinbase loose a lot of customers when they see that downtime is almost a constant.
They'll just move to use other trading platforms.

It is high time we start looking into the incessant outages that is been seen around the cryptocurrency exchange. 3 days ago, Coinbase faced another outage.

The outage must have imposed hardship on investors and this is not the first time that there would be outage on coinbase. If the be precautionary measures is not taken, investors would lose confidence.

The cloud computing platform, the Amazon web services cause outages which has made lots of services in accessible to coinbase and other platforms such as not getting reports from supports, locking out of account, as well as delay in transactions. Other platforms affected includes RSS, podcasting, Washington posting, Flickr and iRobot
This is not really serious like a situation in which users data and assets has been wipe out completely , That would have been the most difficult as there would have been no way to restore it back

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back